Zgemma box

Zgemma h2h £89.99

1 cable tuner
1 sat tuner
responsive and speedy

Zgemma h2s £72.49

2 sat tuners
responsive and speedy

(Prices taken from the office zgemma store- advertised on TK) :)

There is a zgemma H5 but for any extra £10-£15 the only difference is HEVC (Capable of outputting 4k video). Which is only really usable through video files & not through the sat & cable tuners. Plus you would need a 4k tv.

Hope this helps :)

No you have to purchase the line yourself - I recommend requesting the sat or cable threads

if you have a v8 now with a line in that, maybe ask your line supplier if he offers multiroom.
Or did you buy your v8 all-in-one?

Depends what you want to use it for?

I take you already have a sat feed.
Do you have VM feed to your house - this can be tv feed or internet Fibre.

If you only have sat I would recommend the h2s
If you have cable I would recommend the h2h. Cable you can get the HD side :)

Well it's up to you with what route you take.

If you only have Fiber BB then you would need to split the Fiber BB feed into two so that you can feed the h2h

Craig - who supplies the Fibre BB, because unless it's Virgin Media, then you'll be better buying the H.2S box...
There's no point in buying the H.2H without a Virgin feed to your house, as you wouldn't be able to use the 'cable' tuner...
With the H.2S you'll have the use of the dual Sat tuners PLUS it's cheaper! ;-)
Hope this helps buddy! :-)

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Craig - who supplies the Fibre BB, because unless it's Virgin Media, then you'll be better buying the H.2S box...
There's no point in buying the H.2H without a Virgin feed to your house, as you wouldn't be able to use the 'cable' tuner...
With the H.2S you'll have the use of the dual Sat tuners PLUS it's cheaper! ;-)
Hope this helps buddy! :-)

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
A ordered the Zgemma Star H.2S Twin Tuner FREE TO AIR Sat Receiver is this best one for sky

Yes in my opinion for sat that is the best in the zgemma range

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Total Newbie here with his first post!!! Right from a friend telling me to get an openbox V8 or a Libertview I have done my own research and reckon the ZGemma Star is a superior bit of kit to go for? Am I correct in that assumption?? Then following on from that I'm now torn between the 2S or the H.2S. The reason I'm torn is I have no idea what the difference is?

We get our Broadband from sky, typically 6 or 7 mbps and I will need to run whichever device I go for through wifi as we have no Ethernet connection where the TV will be. The wife decided to clear some wires when we moved in!!! We still have a basic sky satellite package but plan to cancel that once I get set up. I need one that records at least one channel while watching another ( 2 would be nice ) and also pause / rewind if possible.

Can anyone advise which I should go for H2S or 2S and why? Thanks in advance.

PS - If anyone can advise a reliable place to get the subscription then that would be great.

Back