Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

Once I've extracted the files from mgcamfiles, I can't open the newcamd file (step 9) on my computer to move on to the next step to edit and replace the lines.

Does any one know why ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Nathan your message box is full but to answer your question
Both are fine initialising is making thebusb for this box so its okay and regarding tune failed that's fine as the image was set to sky and to a different area and you don't have it tuned so that's normal too....any thing else ask away I will help as much as I can

nathan_l said:
on Step 5 I've pressed the red button and its come up with a question saying :

do you really want to initialize this device ? All the date on the device will be lost!

I'm guessing I press yes.

(Also when the backup from the usb was flashing on the box (step 4) once its done, it did come up tune failed (x) does that mean anything ?

If its easier, could I ask for your number to give you a quick call ? just easier then explaining through email.

Thanks.

Step 11 - To do with the lines, where do I get the information from to edit it before I save and send the file to the box via filezilla ?

I've had a look around on the box and closest I've found is menu > information > network > & the MAC ? the MAC number looks closet to what I need to replace the CWS = line with, is this correct ?

Thanks again.

Step 11 - To do with the lines, where do I get the information from to edit it before I save and send the file to the box via filezilla ?

I've had a look around on the box and closest I've found is menu > information > network > & the MAC ? the MAC number looks closet to what I need to replace the CWS = line with, is this correct ?

Thanks again.

I have sent a pm with my contact number

is there a complete idiot guide for the zgemma h.2.h
from start to finish for us less mortals

---------- Post Merged at 04:47 PM ----------

followed some information on here now my box has box completely frozen
any ideas it wont do anything just showing -00-

Thanks so much for this info. I bought my Zgemma 3 days ago and am still struggling. Instructions are all good upto:

cable netids, I cannot find the option below.

21: Used Service Scan = Provider

22: Provider to scan = Virging Media (6952)

I have loaded NEW VIX 3.2.021 ZGEMMASTER 2S, S, H1, H2 SUCMNSEE image.

Any advice appriciated.

Cheers

I've set one of these up myself but I think your net ID is required when running autobouquets. When you configure your tuner I'm pretty sure there's an option for net ID

yes but dont forget to go into tuner config & switch tuner A to not configured or you will get a tuner error msg

Sorted.

I got it to work at last!!!

school boy error, thinking too logically and connected the cable feed to the cable input. Connected to the RF using adaptor and all working.

Thanks all for the feedback.

Happy New Year one and all

:yes!:

Good work. A lot of people will find this very helpful.

If you are using Sucmnsee images, his comes with cams & and files installed. You just edit over the examples which are in usr/keys or cccam.cfg.

Hi, if I already have a line for a another box that I am running off sat only , can I use that same line for a cable only h1 box or will I have to buy another line?

Hi, if I already have a line for a another box that I am running off sat only , can I use that same line for a cable only h1 box or will I have to buy another line?

If it's a sat line you won't be able to use it on a cable box. You'll need to source a connection for a VM server

Back