Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

another great tutorial, ill be using these exact steps when mine comes soon

thanx again(y)

worked 1st time no problems thanx again matey

anyone know how to install the red skin cant get used to sky one, i know its the image i need but not sure which it is

should be in skins or get the skin via plugin, vm red I believe is the one your looking for!

thanx matey u got link cant find plugins section

on any channel press blue, should be on the drop down!

press blue> scroll to system> on the right a panel appears, you can either drop to the bottom and select plugins, download plugins and the available plugins will show, or menu> system> on the right there's an option for skins> if not showing here goto the download plugins as I said

ok ive looked cant see it on mine using zgemma h1 on latest sucm i can find the skin in user inferface but not how to download

I Just copied over the folder "zgemma" as per instructions. Even went and bought a new 8gb cruzer today.

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

Hi
I've just got my new h1 and I've followed flashing instruction exactly using sandisk 16gb usb (formatted to fat32) but when I power up box I get "boot" then it just counts up from 00-99 continually. Obviously its not flashing do I just need to keep trying different sticks?
Thanks in advance.

I had the same issue at first, have you copied over the full folders to the USB? Not just the sub folders? Mine wouldn't flash till I copied all folders over

I copied over "zgemma" folder as per instructions.

---------- Post Merged at 04:02 PM ----------

I Just copied over the folder "zgemma" as per instructions. Even went and bought a new 8gb cruzer today.

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

Hi
I've just got my new h1 and I've followed flashing instruction exactly using sandisk 16gb usb (formatted to fat32) but when I power up box I get "boot" then it just counts up from 00-99 continually. Obviously its not flashing do I just need to keep trying different sticks?
Thanks in advance.

I had the same issue at first, have you copied over the full folders to the USB? Not just the sub folders? Mine wouldn't flash till I copied all folders over

I copied over "zgemma" folder as per instructions.

Wait!! Its flashing with different stick!!:whistling:

Top man, took a while (cuz I'm thick) but got there in the end and wouldn't have done it without you. Thank you so much. Marcus x x x

Oh dear, spoke too soon, was watching Sly S1 and then upgraded the last part of your post and now nothing! D'oh me should have left the logo as it was!

Last edited:
I am getting the same as well... did you manage to sort? if so, how?

---------- Post Merged at 08:38 PM ----------

Hi, first of all thanks a lot for the guide, it's been a massive help. I've done all steps up to where it says step 31 "you should only have rytec Virgin media in there" .. Mine says sky. I also only have a few free view channels when I switch the box on, I did a full scan, it came up with 400+ channels but none of the cable ones worked and the channels was all over the place. Could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

I'm having the same issue with mine with only a small list of channels being available however when I press the EPG button and go to the last scanned folder it shows all the channels and they all work. They are however in no order whatsoever and not available under any of the other tabs, does anyone know how I can sort this?

upon boot go to fav section by pressing fav button and select a hd or paid channel and it should clear if not

34: press blue Button and select softcam manager

35: make sure mgcamd 1.38 or what ever version is highlighted and ticked green

36: press yellow button to restart and once it restarts your channels should clear

For point 35, highlight it and click blue button so Mgcamd starts auto on boot as otherwise when you boot you have to reset it each time.

autobouquetsmaker dont work for me the only way i can get my box to work is do a manual scan
but then the channels are all over the place i here its only if your in oxford
which i am so is there anyone else in oxford having the same problem?

Last edited:
autobouquetsmaker dont work for me the only way i can get my box to work is do a manual scan
but then the channels are all over the place i here its only if your in oxford
which i am so is there anyone else in oxford having the same problem?
Did u managed to fix autobouquets scan. I can't get channel list like sly and ditto like yours manual scan is messy.

Cheers.

Sent from my Elephone P7000 using Tapatalk

Back