Zgemma H2s Streaming to Kodi - WORKING A TREAT!

Any box running android with latest kodi installed should work fine. Mines a really cheap android box and it works, but it does buffer for a couple of mins when it starts up. Faster processing power in your android box would sort this but I'm not fussed!

If youve got ES File Manager app installed on your android box, open it up and choose network and then remote manager. Click the Turn On option and then it will open up your android box for ftp access.

966bc3a948d6978cf611b7b753bb81a3.jpg

You can then use ur ftp program like filezilla to access the android file system - but youll notice that it uses a different port number than usual (3721) so change the default 21 to that number.

Once in youll need to navigate to the following folder

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/

And in this folder add this file and it will only buffer it for 6 seconds and then perfect play afterwards.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2lh6oxxq138ppb/advancedsettings.xml?dl=0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've managed to load everything into Kodi but none of the channels are streaming when I click on them. What am I doing wrong?

Is there a link please as to how to set this up as i have just obtained a H2s box after using kodi for a while on a T8 box ?

Enable web if on the h2s. This is installed on the woo should as standard... Then fix the IP address of your box on your router so it stays the same each time anything reboots, then follow this guide.

Kodi Live TV & PVR with Enigma2 - Yo! Control

id id recommend making a backup box of your box first, and I also used the epgdownloader plugin on whoosh build as the Kodi guide gets planner information from your box.

like all box things, it takes a little bit of trial and error, but im made up with the setup and the bits of research to get it slick are worthwhile as I learnt a lot about the working if both my box and kodi!

Goid luck mate

Hiya
I am trying to set this up on Kodi that I run on my desktop PC.I have followed the guide (although unsure on a couple of the settings) but cannot get Live TV to appear. Can you advise on where I may be going wrong :(

Update
Sorted Guys! Running via IPTV Simple Client

Last edited:
I'm hoping to stream from my h2s to a fire stick but I'm struggling to enable vu+ in kodi . I have a few questioms if someone would be kind enough to help.

I get to the part after putting ip address in, which is fine but then I am not sure what to put for fetch only one bouquet - mine seem to be named Entertainment Sport Movies etc. Do I just type Movies for example?

Secondly do I need to put in the username and password and if so where do I find them?

Thanks

Secondly do I need to put in the username and password and if so where do I find them?

Thanks

I can't help with the other bits but normally when streaming from these boxes you only need to enter a username/password if webif on your box requires one, if if you go to the IP of your box in a web browser, webif should load, if you are not prompted to login then you shouldn't need to enter anything on your firestick

Follow this guide works great for me Don't use vu+ use simple iptv
http://allaboutnothing.me.uk/streaming-sky-localaly-freeview-to-kodi/

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Why not use vu+
I feed to my bedroom with a raspberry pi on libreelec
Using vu+ gets you picons & EPG data.
As long as you set to use a local database then it's really quick to import channel data.
As for the bouquet.
Select import a single bouquet and then choose the name all channels.
Otherwise you can choose a single bouquet of your choice.
If you leave it on all bouqets then you will end up scraping double channels because it will get data from the all channels bouqet and then each individual one as well

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

not sure if this is the place for me to ask questions but I am looking at getting the zgemma h2s and thinking of setting it up myself from scratch I have been researching a bit myself and was just hoping someone could recommend or advise where I can get all info from.

not sure if this is the place for me to ask questions but I am looking at getting the zgemma h2s and thinking of setting it up myself from scratch I have been researching a bit myself and was just hoping someone could recommend or advise where I can get all info from.
You're in the right place already loads of help and images on here.
I did my box myself instead of one of these pre loaded things
If you're technically minded with things like ftp etc you will be fine

im not a computer whizz but seen and read a lot on here which they are quite good explaining setup. the last thing I need to know about is a line, buying or getting one is it something that needs re doing a lot or is there better places to get this from or am not making sense in what im saying lol

im not a computer whizz but seen and read a lot on here which they are quite good explaining setup. the last thing I need to know about is a line, buying or getting one is it something that needs re doing a lot or is there better places to get this from or am not making sense in what im saying lol

When you have your box post a message on http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...end-good-server-satellite-august-only-16.html and you will get pm's from members recommending or offering you lines and normally they provide a test line.

Follow this guide works great for me Don't use vu+ use simple iptv
How to stream sky over your local network to kodi | All About Nothing

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Why not use vu+
I feed to my bedroom with a raspberry pi on libreelec
Using vu+ gets you picons & EPG data.
As long as you set to use a local database then it's really quick to import channel data.
As for the bouquet.
Select import a single bouquet and then choose the name all channels.
Otherwise you can choose a single bouquet of your choice.
If you leave it on all bouqets then you will end up scraping double channels because it will get data from the all channels bouqet and then each individual one as well

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Whenever I try to set up VU+ I always get the "Waiting for PVR Client to start" and nothing happens

Same fot me when I used to stream to my pi the vu+ took ages to load the above link worked for me bot now my 2s is upstairs after getting the h2h downstairs so the pi is used for movies

Back