Zgemma H2s Streaming to Kodi - WORKING A TREAT!

This is the estuary skin (default) in kodi 17.0 which is still in beta stages, and dunno if its been released for android yet or not

Whenever I power off or reboot my Android box (MXQ running Red Button build on Openelec)I lose my shortcuts to the Zgemma and the box imports the channels again.
It's getting annoying and quite time consuming having to set it up again every time.
Any ideas?

I'm afraid using that guide it won't show TV as a menu option?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After you set the plugin up and enabled it, you need to go back to "TV" in the settings and enable TV in there. Then head back to the Kodi Home screen and TV should appear shortly as it connects and starts to add channels.

Does anyone know if you can set up multiple devices to stream concurrently from one H2s?

After you set the plugin up and enabled it, you need to go back to "TV" in the settings and enable TV in there. Then head back to the Kodi Home screen and TV should appear shortly as it connects and starts to add channels.

Does anyone know if you can set up multiple devices to stream concurrently from one H2s?

The h2s is a twin tuner mate, that means only 2 devices can work concurrently. Also be aware if you have a recording to start on the h2s that will take one of the tuners so you will only then be able to watch live tv on 1 device

The h2s is a twin tuner mate, that means only 2 devices can work concurrently. Also be aware if you have a recording to start on the h2s that will take one of the tuners so you will only then be able to watch live tv on 1 device

Can't you watch the same channel on multiple devices though?? I was actually asking because I set up one android box OK, but then did a second and both seemed to get messed up - turns out it was actually me mistyping the Bouquet name . Now 2 devices working fine (aside from annoying buffering, but I'm working on that). We don't tend to watch a lot live anyway, so just having access to recordings and being able to stream them is a real bonus.

So Kudos for the knowlegde chaps!!

I'm not sure if you can, never tried it for risk of getting banned by my sub provider. I've only ever watch 2 independent channels!

Hi all. I recently changed my tv which meant disconnecting my zgemma box and attaching it to new tv including connecting up 2 satellite leads which took me a while as the connection seemed poor. Satellite channels now appearing.

However i have had some issues since.
My firestick in bedroom only loads a couple of channels from my zgemma box using PVR client. I did have a bouquet of around 50 channels working perfectly before.

Someone mentioned a bad feed earlier in this thread as a problem. Would this be a reason for my channels not loading in bedroom via PVR?
Another issue as a consequence of changing TV is the cross epg does not load anymore on the Zgemma . Would these things be connected?

I got mine setup but most channels don't play or stutter. Can it be setup to access two channels at once ie one on main tv and stream to a tablet a different channel? I have the H2S box
how did you do this?? I'm having the exact same issue!!

---------- Post Merged at 07:02 PM ----------

I got mine setup but most channels don't play or stutter. Can it be setup to access two channels at once ie one on main tv and stream to a tablet a different channel? I have the H2S box

Is there a way to set up kodi so it wouldn't change channel on zgemma when switching on kodi? Hence is it possible to watch TV on zgemma in living room and streaming different channel In bedroom?

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

Ok, never mind, found it in the add on settings :)

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk
How did you resolve this?? I'm having the same problem!

Hi, followed the advice and instructions and got my h2s to stream to my m8s box in the kitchen. All working fine but the audio is set to narrative so on some channels I keep getting descriptions. I have looked in the settings but don't know how to disable this and just have the normal audio.
Anyone any ideas ??
Thanks
Rosryp

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Hi, I've been doing this for a while with my zgemma h2h so I can watch it on my firestick upstairs. I was thinking of getting an iptv subscription aswel.
So, my question is will this still work if I merge some of the iptv channels into my zgemma guide?
Thanks

Back