Zgemma h2s VM Cable Advice Needed

Guys,

It might be a little bit off-topic, but could not find a better Thread.
My VM contract is up to renewal and I am thinking to keep only the Broadband (as I have a zgemma), has anyone tried to cancel the TV and they still using the zgemma (so Virgin did not physically disconnected the line)?

Thanks.

Good morning all, I hope this the correct thread. i had a new vm super hub 3.0 installed yesterday as i was getting really slow speeds on my previous one. the problem is my H2h which was working perfectly is now freezing on all channels except fta. Has anyone heard of any issues using this new hub or could it just be purely coincidental and my line could be at fault. It just seems odd that as soon as i connected to the new hub all has gone wrong. Could there be hidden protocols in the hub to try to combat premium channel usage. Thanks in advance for any help.

Good morning all, I hope this the correct thread. i had a new vm super hub 3.0 installed yesterday as i was getting really slow speeds on my previous one. the problem is my H2h which was working perfectly is now freezing on all channels except fta. Has anyone heard of any issues using this new hub or could it just be purely coincidental and my line could be at fault. It just seems odd that as soon as i connected to the new hub all has gone wrong. Could there be hidden protocols in the hub to try to combat premium channel usage. Thanks in advance for any help.
Try a test line to rule out your current server.
I've heard on the grape vine that there is issues with certain servers probably due to VM making changes recently.

Luckily enough my provider is a good friend so i will contact him and see what he says. Thanks for the reply.

Try a test line to rule out your current server.
I've heard on the grape vine that there is issues with certain servers probably due to VM making changes recently.

It could be your cam cfg files coursing the freezing problems I had a freezing problem for months and i new
it was my end because my line provider was receiving good feedback so I changed cams from CCcam to
Mgcam and all's been great for the last 2 months something worth trying.

It could be your cam cfg files coursing the freezing problems I had a freezing problem for months and i new
it was my end because my line provider was receiving good feedback so I changed cams from CCcam to
Mgcam and all's been great for the last 2 months something worth trying.
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm already on mgcam. I'm pretty certain its my line and that there may be a compatability issue with the new hub. My line provider is testing my line as I type, so hopefully a resolution soon!

Hi all my first real post so be nice :nerd:. Im going to invest in a Zgemma H2s for my Virgin Media cable connection
Does this mean the VM cable I will be using has to be live ie will I have to have some sort of VM TV package I will
be keeping them as my ISP provider but Im not sure if I cut off the TV package this will not work with the Zgemma box.
This is my only way forward as I don't have a Sat dish.

Also if I do manage to setup this box what can I expect to get from it will it be the VM channels or the Sky channels

You will need zgemma h2h for virgin media h2s is sky I believe as for live vm I'm not sure I don't think so but could be wrong

Back