Zgemma H7

Thanks! Where can I check out Catseye? [emoji5] What's the best FTP Program that will work with the H7S? Or can I do it all from the H7S Web Interface? [emoji849]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
any ftp client will work with the H7, I use filezilla but I normally just drag and drop using file explorer on computer

I am enjoying the H7S very much! [emoji5] Probably the nicest reciever I have had! Been so used to the bare bone stock ALI Processor boxes with no frills often buggy base firmware, this is quite an improvement! Up to now, my Linkbox 9000i was the nicest one I had.
I did test out OpenPLi for a little bit, and I did use the Plugin you mentioned, but I didn't have a good unknown transponder to test it out with; but maybe later. [emoji849] Looks like manually entering the Transponder with Manual Scan is easiest for me, even if I can't manually enter Audio or Video PID information, which would be nice too. [emoji5]
For now, I have the bulk of channels I need, and I keep my dish parked on 103W for my favorite channels. I am really enjoying the IPTV that comes with ATV 6.0. [emoji849] I hope to get an UHD 4K TV in the next year or two, just have to remember to restart my H7S to have the new video settings set up properly.

There is an old pid editor plugin. This plugin no longer works due to lamedb changes. Pids may be manually added to the lamedb file. I have added pids to get the Musiac channels on 103West ku. Information on how to do this is available on the Internet.

There is an old pid editor plugin. This plugin no longer works due to lamedb changes. Pids may be manually added to the lamedb file. I have added pids to get the Musiac channels on 103West ku. Information on how to do this is available on the Internet.
That's what I've been looking for, but I guess it will remain a secret since I have to search around blind. [emoji849]

Took delivery of new H7C but cannot install softcam, OpenPLI 6 just says "Couldn't find anything to satisy 'enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd', if thats a problems with the feed can anyone steer me to suitable download, enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd_1.38c-ssl1.0_mipsel.ipk is what I normally use but it doesn't install on H7C / OpenPLI 6. In fact I cannot get any cams to work!

Took delivery of new H7C but cannot install softcam, OpenPLI 6 just says "Couldn't find anything to satisy 'enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd', if thats a problems with the feed can anyone steer me to suitable download, enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd_1.38c-ssl1.0_mipsel.ipk is what I normally use but it doesn't install on H7C / OpenPLI 6. In fact I cannot get any cams to work!

Its ARM based so you need to use oscam or ncam

Blindscan is usefully for feedhunter.
Normal user do not need blindscan.

A very nice feature with this box ist multiboot. You can have a maximum from 4 images on the box. But it is recommended, the first image on box introduce this. I know that OpenATV and also OpenHDF introduce multiboot.
If you will flash an other new image to the box, you must go in menue < standby/restart (or in this way) < multiboot. Here you are able to flash images in multibootsector 2, 3, or 4. Here you can choose the bootsector, there you will flash new image. The image you will flash must not unzipped.

Google Search "PID or Channel Edit in Enigma2".
Found your well informed article!! Thank you!! [emoji3] I was able to understand almost right away with your explanations and examples! Looks like it will take more work than I thought to add in the Audio PID info for the good handful of Muzak channels I like, but worth it. [emoji5] Do I have to convert back and forth from decimal to hex, or can I just enter the information in decimal? [emoji848]

I should have said, with start is 199. Then it has best offer. I'm sure it won't be that much.
But going the right way

Does its secure board (most probably the thing between the MAC label and the metal HDD plate) have a battery?

I waited a long time for zgemma to bring out a box with internal HDD support, but why a 2 x dvb-c ?? Why not a 1 x twin for the H7 makes no sense ?? Will stick with my Octagon SF4008 unless I can be persuaded otherwise !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zgemma 7 you can got as H7S (two Sattuner and one cable/terrestictuner), or as H7C (one Sattuner and two cable/terrestictuner). I think the combotuner (sat and cable/terrestic) is standard and the box will be expanded with a tuner, depended of customer.

Back