Zgemma star 2s cccam assistance required.

Try opening up the file (right hand side) right click then select edit. Then back space all the text and copy in your new details.

Boot problem

Thanks to all who have replied, much appreciated. Although I haven't actually got my test line to work on the S*y channels, the knowgratefully receivedve gained has been immense. I'm 99% sure that once I get my box going again! We'll be up and running in two shakes of a lambs tail!! Which brings me to a more pressing matter.......
For some reason my box refuses to boot up. I had turned it off with the button at the back, then when I turned it back on again......the display sequence read.....boot, then the count up to about 50, then flashed up to 90 odd, then read. -00-. !!
I haven't flashed or put anything on the box out of the ordinary except what was available in the control panel within the OpenAtv software environment.
Not sure what to do or why this has occurred, ps I haven't made a back up of my box, been too preoccupied with trying to get it going.
Would it he worth flashing with Sucumnsee's 'Vix' version elsewhere in this particular forum?
As per usual any assistance would be gratefully received.
Glensorie

Hi there,try and find "Wooshbuild" on here. this is a very easy package to flash your Zgemma box with, all fully loaded, just place onto a usb drive with yr gift line, and it does the rest for you.

Follow instruction carefully, and only place the files that are needed onto the usb drive.

have fun

Hi I know this thread is probably finished but Ive had probs setting up new zgemma h2s!! its set up with cccam but when I do scans it only shows 106 channels!! some would be FTA and some wouldn't be!! any ideas what i might be doing wrong??

Back