Zgemma - WooshBuild & iptv

Hi i need help i put every details in e2m3u2 bouquet but i could see and run configratution. Plz help me how can i do

Hi i need help i put every details in e2m3u2 bouquet but i could see and run configratution. Plz help me how can i do
Menu, plugins, iptv bouquet maker press green to run. Once ran goto show log it will tell you any errors.

If it has worked and you have bouquets:

Menu, plugins, EPG importer press blue for sources scroll down till you see iptv Bouquet Maker - E2m3u2bouquet catagory you should see your iptv source by the name you called it press ok on the source so it has a tick then green to save.

Now you can press yellow for manual and it should import events.

Tommycahir has an updated guide here to latest e2m3u2bouquet plugin release
Code:
https://tommysramblingon.wordpress.com/2018/10/08/how-to-set-up-and-configure-suls-e2m3u2bouquet-for-iptv-on-enigma2/

Last edited by a moderator:
so where
Code:
iptv.com:8080
is change with your providers host name then same for username and password replace the question marks.

Hi i have done. I pressed green button, alert box come and says few mint channels bouquet will come and after nothing appears.
Any idea what happened. I downloded em2uboquet from plugin.
Plz help thanks

Hi i have done. I pressed green button, alert box come and says few mint channels bouquet will come and after nothing appears.
Any idea what happened. I downloded em2uboquet from plugin.
Plz help thanks

In the plugin press show log does it show any errors? Also are you choosing OK when the popup appears?

I tried whoosh over the weekend but not getting on with it.. back to openvix now and all is well...

Hi mate show log is saying done configuration.
But noting pop out
Thanks

Hi mate show long is saying configratuation is done. but noting pop out.
Thanks
Zee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i need help please. I need to use e2m3ubouquet. I have m3u line. I m not expert. I need easy and simple way through step by step and explain with picture, that will be good. If some one could help me please
Thanks

Back