A Buyers Guide To The Best Box

Great stuff, what do I have to do once I have purchased one.
Do I need to flash it and get a gift?

Thanks in advance for your help

yes needs flashing,look in the zgemma section and in sat and cable sections we have a request thread for sat line or cable lines required.

Hi guys,

looking for my first box. Seeing the comments above about the Zgemma/Miraclebox Premium ... i am looking to record. Hook up to sattellite and VM. Could do with multi room if any of these has the ability to provide that? I want basic tv packages and then obviously premium sports/movies with a gift included but i'll research that more later. Initially i just want a good box recommended for what i need so i can get going. I've checked and the Zgemmas are ~80 (Using the link from this forum seller) anyone else suggest different box or suitable place to buy them?

thanks.

Hi

Wondering if anyone can advise me. I have sky wireless internet and sky digital. I dont care about hd or that I cant record so I was thinking about buying edision os mini or zgemma. Can anyone suggest if these would be ok? Or are there any better options?

thanks your advise

Hi

Wondering if anyone can advise me. I have sky wireless internet and sky digital. I dont care about hd or that I cant record so I was thinking about buying edision os mini or zgemma. Can anyone suggest if these would be ok? Or are there any better options?

thanks your advise

Zgemma h2s is a great box , if u don't wish to record look at open boxes or Zgemma 2s

If your budget allows i would go with the ZGemma H2.H you car buy is direct from the ZGemma web site for less than 90 quid

This box does Both Cable And Satellite at the same time....hope that helps

Just to say, I researched for myself and plumped for the Mutant HD2400 from WOS which I am delighted with. Records straight to my NAS, I now have quad tuners, 2 x Sat and 2 x Cable.

Couldn't be happier, just got it set up bare bones for the channels, much tinkering to be done!

Thanks for your advise Bainze and Davecov. I will look into this. thank you

Hi

thanks your advise

Zgemma h2s is a great box , if u don't wish to record look at open boxes or Zgemma 2s

Just to say, I researched for myself and plumped for the Mutant HD2400 from WOS which I am delighted with. Records straight to my NAS, I now have quad tuners, 2 x Sat and 2 x Cable.

Couldn't be happier, just got it set up bare bones for the channels, much tinkering to be done!

excellent research done and buying a quality top end box,enjoy your new found toy.:woohoo::yes!:(y)

dont forget bees tut for setting these boxes up.

Just a quick question I'm looking for new box currently running openbox v8s, I've outgrown it and want something more interesting. Does hd2400 have any Internet access, twin sat +cable is just what I want and price be really grateful if you would let me know,looked at loads still unsure. Thanks. Stephen

wos is the place for genuine receivers and warranty.

HTML:
Mut@nt HD2400 HD Quad Tuner Digital Receiver 2x DVB-S/S2 + 2x DVB-C/T/T2

HTML:
Xtrend ET10000 2x DVB-S2 + 2x DVB-C/T/T2 COMBO Linux Enigma 2 Linux HD Digital Receiver PVR Ready

all boxes need lan connection to work.

That's great although how did you connect NAS? Thanks

usually nfs setup on box and nas to show on network and change a setting in where to record is sent to.

Hello I'm new to the forum but heard good things. I am going to cancel sky as the fees are now ridiculous. My question is what should I be looking at replacing it with. I'm fairly technically minded but don't do jargon very well. My set up at the moment is Sky + HD as a multi room. What should I be looking at getting that I can just plug and almost play with the least messing about with that will give me a good EPG that I can watch and record at the same time?. Thanks in anticipation.

---------- Post Merged at 03:29 PM ----------

Forgot to add that I have been recommended the Zgemma.

Am I right to thinking that you can get a combo box even if you haven't got vm and just a sky dish? I'm thinking of getting my first ever box but vm don't cover my area for at least another year and I don't want to be buying another box in the near future, so if I was to get a combo box can I still use it with vm?

Have just setup Zgemma.H2H for the first time, now looking for an additional box for multi room, no recording needed just straight forward box with good interface. Cheap i guess. Thinking of the OPENBOX unless anyone has a better suggestion - what i am wondering is best place to order one from? I got Zgemma from our TK site - just wanna be sure i dont get ripped off or buy something clonish.

thanks,

What about the zgemma Hs single tuner That way same firmware and good EPG and updates its self as with the openbox you will have to update channel lists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back