A Buyers Guide To The Best Box

Anyone know what the best Android box that works with cccam.cfg is? Really want the Amiko A3 but im not seeing much out there about it working..

If not is the VU+ Zero the way to go? Had an Openbox V8s but it packed in.. Got arround £100 to spill om a box

Just seen someone demo their box's EPG on youtube - wondering if anyone know which box this might be? Has HD and recording, comes with one year gift and the guys after £300 per box.

Hope this youtube link is allowed! - https://youtu.be/jOgy6GyTrxw

Thanks for any help!

Just seen someone demo their box's EPG on youtube - wondering if anyone know which box this might be? Has HD and recording, comes with one year gift and the guys after £300 per box.

Hope this youtube link is allowed! - https://youtu.be/jOgy6GyTrxw

Thanks for any help!

Hi mate from what i know that looks like vix running on the Enigma 2 boxes and for the HD hes doing it via Cable with VM cable and for that price... What box is he offering? I duno if people on here buy a years worth of a line but i was always told to do it monthly just incase that server stops... Like the first post choose a box and a line :) if you have vm broadband then youll get hd if not SD satelite is what you can get :) atm :)

Hi

is slyk skin different to open vix ?? im confused - i am going to get a box from wos and have open vix installed on - can i still be able to use the slyk skin ?

You can. VIX is like Windows say on your pc and slyuk your browser of choice ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I know mate. I done everything going with the Zgemma but must admit have just left the Xtrend as it came pretty much

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

ow cool,

i guess i would have needed to install some sort of skin on to the box when i buy the box with vix operating system on! - im used to sly epg so i think putting slyk skin on will be perfect as the channel number and everything will be the same ?

Anyone know what the best Android box that works with cccam.cfg is? Really want the Amiko A3 but im not seeing much out there about it working..

If not is the VU+ Zero the way to go? Had an Openbox V8s but it packed in.. Got arround £100 to spill om a box

I got a vu+zero not that long ago, excellent box for the price. Got it from WoS with vix pre installed.

---------- Post Merged at 03:41 PM ----------

ow cool,

i guess i would have needed to install some sort of skin on to the box when i buy the box with vix operating system on! - im used to sly epg so i think putting slyk skin on will be perfect as the channel number and everything will be the same ?

The channel numbers are the same once you set up the autobouquet maker. I have the blue hd skin (which is similar to the slyk skin) on my vu+zero and it looks a great job.

somebody added slyk skin to box e2 type.

And does the E2 type box have an INTERNAL HD? I've had a quick look on the net, and can only find them with USB connections for external HD

Thanks

Some of the E2 boxes have internal HDD's but they are the more expensive ones and for the money saved a USB is fine, wont affect the usage. Only opt for a internal HDD if you do massive amount of recording.

Hi all, Newbie to forum and my first post, Looking for budget priced cable box after the demise of my KV box. After reading through the various posts in the forum undecided whether to go for the Miraclebox Mini+ or the Zgemma H2H. Want to know which one is easier to setup, reliable and the best image/firmware to use on it. Any views much appreciated.

Hi all, Newbie to forum and my first post, Looking for budget priced cable box after the demise of my KV box. After reading through the various posts in the forum undecided whether to go for the Miraclebox Mini+ or the Zgemma H2H. Want to know which one is easier to setup, reliable and the best image/firmware to use on it. Any views much appreciated.

Chances are you'd find better help for the zgemma due to the large amount of zgemma users on this forum, that said, you should get the box which fits your needs and budget the best

Looking for some assistance on the hardware, befit I highlight my ignorance on things like Openvix and the varying gift references.

My setup is a dish, with a preference for twin tuners for viewing and recording at the same time. I have seen references to Enigma 2 as the way to go, which has led me to the Edison OS Mini 2x and the Vu Solo SE. Is there any significant difference between the two?

I am am working on the principle that Openvix is the way to go.

Any advice gratefully received.

Back