A Buyers Guide To The Best Box

hi all, looking at a wetek play? Is these any good as it has kodi it's a plus for me and I have sat so what cam will I need? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I am just starting out...I am moving to a new place and want to keep cost down so I was looking into getting a box to watch UK tv. Can someone recommend
a box for me? My budget £200-400. I would want to watch living, atlantic, tlc, discovery, crime and investigation, national geo, bit of sports on sky. There is no
cable in my area so it would have to be sat box.

Thanks

Hi all,

I am just starting out...I am moving to a new place and want to keep cost down so I was looking into getting a box to watch UK tv. Can someone recommend
a box for me? My budget £200-400. I would want to watch living, atlantic, tlc, discovery, crime and investigation, national geo, bit of sports on sky. There is no

Thanks

£200-£400 is a very good budget and for that you can get yourself a very nice box, I would say either a Xtrend ET10000 at around £240 or VU+ Duo at around £290 which would leave you extra funds for a decent internal hard drive and a line with change to enjoy the football with some beers

Hi all,

Thanks

£200-£400 is a very good budget and for that you can get yourself a very nice box, I would say either a Xtrend ET10000 at around £240 or VU+ Duo at around £290 which would leave you extra funds for a decent internal hard drive and a line with change to enjoy the football with some beers

I just sold my Nvidia shield TV and a firebox. Internet streaming is a bit frustrating and I want a new past time haha. Thanks for the suggestions I will have a look at both and read up.

Hi - I'm a newbie to this - can anyone advise on the better box - Zgemma H2S or MagicBox MG2 HD - or is there a better one around without it being silly money. Thanks

Hi - I'm a newbie to this - can anyone advise on the better box - Zgemma H2S or MagicBox MG2 HD - or is there a better one around without it being silly money. Thanks

I am also looking at the Zgemma H2S or is the Edison OS Mini any good? Thanks

The zgemma will be the best choice on a budget, simply down to the huge support on this forum and they are a decent budget box. If your unsure then look in the zgemma section on this forum and visit the forum sponsor (http://www.zgemma.co.uk/) for a legit box rather than risking a duff one from fleabay

Having a fancy HD box is not needed as you can't get HD on sky subs so save yourself a few quid and get a nice box like the zgemma H.2S

The zgemma will be the best choice on a budget, simply down to the huge support on this forum and they are a decent budget box. If your unsure then look in the zgemma section on this forum and visit the forum sponsor (Zgemma Star Satellite Receiver's - Official Store) for a legit box rather than risking a duff one from fleabay

Having a fancy HD box is not needed as you can't get HD on sky subs so save yourself a few quid and get a nice box like the zgemma H.2S
v good point, until i get VM then i will look into a higher end box like VU or Xtrend or if not a Edison... that will all happen when everything is cancelled and my last resort are these boxes!! ;)

You can't go wrong with a VU or Xtrend, well built and very quick boxes too. if you look at the Xtrend ET10000 2x DVB-S2 + 1x DVB-C/T/T2 COMBO this way your running a twin tuner sky sat and have the cable tuner ready when you do get VM

You can't go wrong with a VU or Xtrend, well built and very quick boxes too. if you look at the Xtrend ET10000 2x DVB-S2 + 1x DVB-C/T/T2 COMBO this way your running a twin tuner sky sat and have the cable tuner ready when you do get VM

Yes it's something I will probably look into when cable is in my area and I stop all other services

Is it possible to still view Tsmedia/kodi without a problem on this specific Zgemma as I hear star 2s has problems with it..?

Yes it's something I will probably look into when cable is in my area and I stop all other services

I don't live in a cable area so not 100% sure but from what I understand you will need a VM service in order to get the TV, in that case users get the broadband package then run a cable box with a cable sub to get TV and then HD channels lso a sky sub is different from a cable sub, if you run both sky and cable you will need 2 subs to get all channels

So you cant get sky HD now even with a HD sat box?? so would it be better to go for a cheaper box than a vu+ duo or the 4k solo???

thanks

HD channels have gone from $ky
You can get them all on cable.
Doesn't matter what HD box you buy you won't get $ky HD

Buy a box to suit your budget

I put a side 300-400 as i mentioned previously. Is there a benefit in buying a really expensive VU+ box if you cant get HD?? Unfortunately I cant get cable so no HD. We do use Kodi to watch iP tv and get HD...but its hardly 1080p

Back