Amc hd

TOMMY1971

Anyone else having problems Getting AMC HD, my box updates every morning at 5 but its not pickinng it up,
Done an automatic scan picks it up there but not putting it in my listings?
Thanks in advance

I have got it through doing a full manual scan. Not through autobouquets. You can then get it via the green button (satellites) in the channel list. It freezes and glitches like hell on my line though so it isn't watchable for me.

I have got it through doing a full manual scan. Not through autobouquets. You can then get it via the green button (satellites) in the channel list. It freezes and glitches like hell on my line though so it isn't watchable for me.

Cheers Kiddac does that on my cloudboxes too, Thought it was my line, Glad you cleared that up lol, Think i will leave it for now then, Oh great work with the skin too

If using Autobouquets manager, you need to add it to the whitelist in the provider xml file. Any new channels on a sever can take a while to fully populate, was working OK on a server I tried by the time it actually launched.

lincsat I added it to the whitelist and done a scan but keep getting an error and the box reboots I copied the text exactly so don't know where it's going wrong? I've deleted the text from the whitelist and it now scans fine again?

If using Autobouquets manager, you need to add it to the whitelist in the provider xml file. Any new channels on a sever can take a while to fully populate, was working OK on a server I tried by the time it actually launched.
Don't suppose you could put a copy of your xml file up on here Lincsat old pal :beg:

Don't suppose you could put a copy of your xml file up on here Lincsat old pal :beg:

Mine is heavily customised and may not work with older versions of ABM. You need to use the provider called 28e and not sky. The customMix file goes in the custom foolder.

View attachment sat_282_sky_uk_alt.rar

I managed to figure it out by adding amc hd to the whitelist and adding the code so the channel numbers are correct so hd is 192 and sd is 276.
All is working now with amc hd in the entertainment bouquet.

Took me ages to find the folders - copied files over and all working, thank you. (I'm using Lincsat's custom image of VIX4e2)

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/

Last edited:
Back