Anyone switch from sly to BT

What's the Netflix accounts like please mate?
I've gone for 2 vpn's.
Don't want to have to keep changing the account every other day lol
Netflix are usually OK from accountbot.io as they generate new accounts if yours stops or if they miss payment lol.
I find plex decent it has all content of vod and if you get a good one they don't mind you requesting music albums movies shows ect.
Or you can go down the free app route and realdedbrid account.
Just use the free ones with RD much better than any plex a/c and Netflix you get the lot.
You get the lot with the right plex account aswell just need to know where to look lol

Netflix are usually OK from accountbot.io as they generate new accounts if yours stops or if they miss payment lol.
I find plex decent it has all content of vod and if you get a good one they don't mind you requesting music albums movies shows ect.
Or you can go down the free app route and realdedbrid account.

You get the lot with the right plex account aswell just need to know where to look lol
Tried plex and Vod acs of various suppliers no better than what I get free with iptv sub.

Tried plex and Vod acs of various suppliers no better than what I get free with iptv sub.
Maybe don't forget with iptv episodes can be set to auto grab same with movies ect where as plex content is different you add it all manually

I was thinking of trying dreamplex on zgemma iv'e never used plex before does it download the movies to your hard drive or just sync available list to your drive only got 500gb drive in zgemma

I was thinking of trying dreamplex on zgemma iv'e never used plex before does it download the movies to your hard drive or just sync available list to your drive only got 500gb drive in zgemma
The movies etc are hosted on a server which a supplier will give you access to.

Just use the free ones with RD much better than any plex a/c and Netflix you get the lot.

Yes RD great links and working great with free VOD apps again

Not really. If you get plex account a good one at that it has everything near enough that subscription services like Netflix, prime etc have.

Tried vod app with premiumize links and plex but latter is the best and latter updated every day also...

But have RD and free apps works great with it atm.

I have firestick 4k and android boxes and debrid account, but zgemma is my main box hardly use android ones now that is why I was asking about plex.

I have firestick 4k and android boxes and debrid account, but zgemma is my main box hardly use android ones now that is why I was asking about plex.

Some plex accounts are OK while others are quality.

Not all are the same tbh.

Plex runs better on android in my opinion plex I use is updated regular

Still available? Usually use ipvanish accounts from eBay/AliExpress but can be a pain having to change login details.
I though all the cheaper ones were shared accounts and you are not supposed to change any login details

I though all the cheaper ones were shared accounts and you are not supposed to change any login details

All hacked accounts are other peoples mate.

Your right login details shouldnt be changed as its messed up for the legit owner but some do it though.

Best to get such accounts with warranty if possible as if stops working after a few weeks or months usually get replacement accounts/login details.

Ne
I don't know if the offer is still on.
It's unlikely after a year but worth a look.
I'll see if I can find the thread.

I'll edit this post if I find it

EDIT
This is the link, it's gone up a bit, I think I paid about £12 for 5 devices for lifetime
With exchange rate it's now £14.45 for the same ($20)
Unlock True Online Privacy with This Encrypted, Zero-Logging VPN Service
Never heard of them? Me experience with these randy named vpn's is not good had few and they were awful, monster and vulture, don't touch them they were the worst.
Ipvanish and nord though have been the best so far for me without a doubt.

Ne

Never heard of them? Me experience with these randy named vpn's is not good had few and they were awful, monster and vulture, don't touch them they were the worst.
Ipvanish and nord though have been the best so far for me without a doubt.
Horses for courses.
I hardly get any speed drop using vpn secure

Back