Blade 5000s 9991 option...

Ron105

Hi All,To get into 9991 press menu then enter 9991. You will need firmware from this site.All The Best Ron.Oh and 7day EPG will follow soon.

Last edited:
It was expected in approx two weeks, one week ago
so we have at least another week to wait.

Ron said he would pass on the file once he has it
and I will put it in the download section.

As you know, it's a new box and things are still being
developed.

hi blade media bm7000s 2014 firmware now availabel. BM7000s-13-01-14-8d.zip Latest stable version for the Blade Media BM7000s - 13/01/14

hope the 9991 option gets added. as couldent find jan 2013 with 9991 option. the pros need to work to add the 9991 option. thankyou

On your remote press menu then 9991.

It brings up a hidden menu which allows you to enter your line details into the box.

You need "unofficial firmware" as official blade firmware does not have this option.

You will also need to load the config file from here

To get it to work

Have you read through the guide here

Last edited:
Many thanks for the reply. Had it all working then stupidly loaded an older firmware. So now it loops on bootup. Ordered serial cable to flash firmware, Is there any other way to do this without serial cable? thanks in advance

Many thanks for the reply. Had it all working then stupidly loaded an older firmware. So now it loops on bootup. Ordered serial cable to flash firmware, Is there any other way to do this without serial cable? thanks in advance

No you need serial cable, if you get stuck can upload file. Goodluck.

No you need serial cable, if you get stuck can upload file. Goodluck.

Thanks! I couldn't find a machine with a serial port. I bought a USB to serial from ebay and didn't work. Took it to work and managed to do it using Cutecom on Centos.

Back