blocks

Last few days for me I have been getting a lot of freezing, thats with a Vpn, last few weeks its worked fine

Last few days for me I have been getting a lot of freezing, thats with a Vpn, last few weeks its worked fine
Providers are changing a lot in the background for security this maybe the reason for freezing see if they have an updated app for your device.

big UK supplier taken down a few days ago in Scotland, sure most of you guys have seen the article :X3:

My provider telling me to get vpn either wise they will cut me off but my service is running smoothly with out it. with vpn the stream becomes very pixely and shit.

What shall I do.

"Whenever we watching stuff on iptv, the traffic shows via the iptv provider servers. the power at be can see this traffic and suspect streaming. If you use a VPN, that traffic to your device is routed via somewhere else and doesn't show on the servers. this reduced the size or data stream being seen and hopefully off the radar. so whether you can get streaming with or without VPN, your helping if you CAN use one". <<< does this make sense?

if ISPs putting blocks in place why isn't the block fully enabled? I haven't been using a vpn but told to get one and some people saying vpn quality streaming is shit. That's another extra cost on top of the iptv service.

Back