blocks

I noticed with Surfshark that when I connect now to Ireland I'm getting 5mpbs out of 70?
But if I move to Belgium I get 60mpbs, don't know what that is all about.
Mine is shared and it connects but takes 30 seconds instead of instantly!
I know you can disable everything in the BT smart hub! Just log in as admin with password and remove everything! I have including firewalls

I
Hey dude i am based in the UK connected my VPN to ireland and ran a speedtest just now and got 56mbps and thats probably my phone wifi limiting that , so that is a bit strange why you are getting 5mbps . whos your isp ?

Hey dude i am based in the UK connected my VPN to ireland and ran a speedtest just now and got 56mbps and thats probably my phone wifi limiting that , so that is a bit strange why you are getting 5mbps . whos your isp ?
That was over the weekend! BT, but soon as changed country OKAY!

As a customer is better to get a service provider who includes a vpn ? or still get your own vpn and line seperate?

Ipvanish and PIA other good ones and also best to go with one which does not keep logs also.

There are different ways to get VPNs if you choose.

Got surf shark the other day. So in practice if the next epl games freezing/not loading...if turn on the surf shark (Uk location) that should resolve the issue?
Yeah exactly but dont need to stick to UK server

Uk
Netherlands
Luxembourg
France
Hungry

There the best IMO

I’d use your vpn all the time mate and stick around Europe! The thing with surfshark there servers are getting battered overwhelmed so I’d find the best location that works for you! I’ve been using wevpn and have had awesome performance speeds as uses wireguard
I’ve also got a cracked Nordvpn that’s good also, the best thing about them i suppose is no details is in your name so if leaked info from nord your names not on it!!
but for me Wevpn is the best I’ve used at the moment for me

Got surf shark the other day. So in practice if the next epl games freezing/not loading...if turn on the surf shark to a UK location that should resolve the issue?
In theory yes should solve it but there is other factors aswell plus providers are upping there games but just remember dosnt matter how providers do the powers that be still can throw loads of money into what there doing.
My provider hasnt had a block for a while now which is a good thing

I’d use your vpn all the time mate and stick around Europe! The thing with surfshark there servers are getting battered overwhelmed so I’d find the best location that works for you! I’ve been using wevpn and have had awesome performance speeds as uses wireguard
I’ve also got a cracked Nordvpn that’s good also, the best thing about them i suppose is no details is in your name so if leaked info from nord your names not on it!!
but for me Wevpn is the best I’ve used at the moment for me
I’ve been looking at weVPN since my surfshark has been terrible recently. Their unlimited devices is great but feels like a double edged sword.

Would you recommend weVPN then? That price for 12 months is very tempting.

Back