blocks

Hi m8 I'm using openvix so how would I go about doing that, it's actuall just come back on so I'm not sure if I'm not being blocked or if the vpn working.

Dunno whats going on , at breakfast time this morning , nothing worked for me i=unless I enabled the free vpn feature on opera browser. Then suddenly around 2.00pm everything started working and all PL matches have played fine all day. Fortunately I decided not to buy a vpn subscription until during the week so saved my money.

Dunno whats going on , at breakfast time this morning , nothing worked for me i=unless I enabled the free vpn feature on opera browser. Then suddenly around 2.00pm everything started working and all PL matches have played fine all day. Fortunately I decided not to buy a vpn subscription until during the week so saved my money.
So your watching channels through browser? Free VPN would have got around it but I'm not sure how stable that would be

If a supplier says hes getting blocked as there going after high volume servers. Am I right in thinking a vpn wont work?

As the one I have said it's his end. But some connect and alot dont?

And that's with or without vpn not connecting?

Some vpns will work some won't what I'm hearing in the grape vine is that vm are starting to block vpns (Ireland) not sure how true that is a full server block wouldn't work.
But there not only targeting high traffic it's end users isp aswell.
For instance yesterday I was fine on sly isp but people on vm was stop start or bank screen which would point to end users isp as it was vm end users posting.
And if using xe it's only supported by selected vpns look on there vpn guide it tells you which they support

So your watching channels through browser? Free VPN would have got around it but I'm not sure how stable that would be
Sorry I didn't explain clearly, I noticed around 2.00pm that the browser plugin that my provoder sent me , started working again without the free vpn option enabled, so I immediately booted up my Zgemma and sure enough all channels were working fine and continue to do so.

Think surfshark getting overloaded, providers buying subscriptions because unlimited devices can be used, and giving out login details which is making it hard to connect to vpn.

Think surfshark getting overloaded, providers buying subscriptions because unlimited devices can be used, and giving out login details which is making it hard to connect to vpn.
you would think they have some kind of fair usage policy ? is unlimited connections really unlimited

I noticed with Surfshark that when I connect now to Ireland I'm getting 5mpbs out of 70?
But if I move to Belgium I get 60mpbs, don't know what that is all about.
Mine is shared and it connects but takes 30 seconds instead of instantly!
I know you can disable everything in the BT smart hub! Just log in as admin with password and remove everything! I have including firewalls

I

Back