blocks

Hi,
When I turn on vpn to work with xciptv on 4K firestick no streams work, but when I turn off the vpn all seems to work fine...asked the supplier if I can use vpn with his line and he said yep so I don’t understand why this is happening. Using surf shark vpn.
Can anyone shed light why this may be happeneing??

Usually that's a sign that vpns are blocked by provider if he's a reseller he most and probably has just gone with what he thinks

Hi,
When I turn on vpn to work with xciptv on 4K firestick no streams work, but when I turn off the vpn all seems to work fine...asked the supplier if I can use vpn with his line and he said yep so I don’t understand why this is happening. Using surf shark vpn.
Hi mate, if using Surfshark try connecting via Paris or the Netherlands.

Hi mate, if using Surfshark try connecting via Paris or the Netherlands.
Hi mate...tried Netherlands and Paris but no joy...bazcfc1 probably right about the reseller just presuming I can.

probably will look into alternative suppliers soon who allow vpns.

Hi,
Have you updated refreshed channels and movies on the xciptv app when connected to vpn also
Try another vpn service on the firestick see if it’s anything to do with settings on surfshark

Hi mate...tried Netherlands and Paris but no joy...bazcfc1 probably right about the reseller just presuming I can.

probably will look into alternative suppliers soon who allow vpns.
Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the Surfshark app.

If not working with vpn on but working without then nothing to do with vpn or country imo
I had the same situation with Surfshark, couldn't view anything using their 3 UK servers but no problems when connecting via european ones

Back