Blue HD 2 Beta

Looks good.

One thing I noticed this does not appear to display the persons line details if you press the ok button again on info bar will this be added later on?

I tried different picon packs and they all work fine.

I have found the problem with this and corrected it in my offline file, I originally deleted a lot of code that I thought was surplus as I couldn't work out what it was doing. Now I know what is was for.. Thanks for spotting this.

View attachment 14226

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ----------

I seem to be having a problem with the recording icon in the infobar epg.

I have also now corrected this in my offline version.

I noticed this to but with hades it fall back to the default epg that's pressing tv
20151008_065215.jpg
But when pressing epg I get this
20151008_061446.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good.

One thing I noticed this does not appear to display the persons line details if you press the ok button again on info bar will this be added later on?

I haven't added this in because personally I have no use for it.

Why do people need this information on an infobar? I just don't get it. Can someone please enlighten me on the benefit of this.

If I want to know my line status I just use the softcam menus.

But if enough people want it back in, it's easy enough to do.

Last edited:
Looks good.

I haven't added this in because personally I have no use for it.

Why do people need this information on an infobar? I just don't get it. Can someone please enlighten me on the benefit of this.

If I want to know my line status I just use the softcam menus.

But if enough people want it back in, it's easy enough to do.

I personally like it because im running 2 lines in Oscam so I can quickly reference which one is in use and see if its switching to the other one when the ecm times are faster, it also refreshes the ecm data while viewing to give a good indication of network\server speed

I still dont understand the benefit of this. Your line is either working or it isnt. You don't serously keep switching lines do you. Line B is a millisecond quicker so i must switch lines. Oh no its slower, switch back again. Do people actually do this. I far as i am aware it automatically switches to the best line doesn't it. Despite your explanation I still don't get it.

I still dont understand the benefit of this. Your line is either working or it isnt. You don't serously keep switching lines do you. Line B is a millisecond quicker so i must switch lines. Oh no its slower, switch back again. Do people actually do this. I far as i am aware it automatically switches to the best line doesn't it. Despite your explanation I still don't get it.

Oscam automatically uses the quicker line, MGCamd or CCCam don't even if you put both lines in the relevant files\directories, so there's no manual switching between them its just interesting to quickly view which one is in use say during a popular footie match etc so you know which server is quicker and which line performs the best

You are still not convincing me of the need to include it, other that it's interesting information. I don't use oscam or 2 lines, maybe thats why I am just not excited about including it. It is probably best if I put the code in for both as I cant see it being useful to the masses. Then it will just be a quick case of amending one of the xml files for the people who require this information.

Is there a way on the EPG to have movies sport etc showing across the top? Like the sky skin I'm using at the minute?

Just something I like but maybe not all that important for others

You are still not convincing me of the need to include it, other that it's interesting information. I don't use oscam or 2 lines, maybe thats why I am just not excited about including it. It is probably best if I put the code in for both as I cant see it being useful to the masses. Then it will just be a quick case of amending one of the xml files for the people who require this information.

That sounds like a plan, you can <!-- --> the code out and im happy to edit to get it in ;)

---------- Post Merged at 03:10 PM ----------

Is there a way on the EPG to have movies sport etc showing across the top? Like the sky skin I'm using at the minute?

Just something I like but maybe not all that important for others

I would read this entire thread closely, been asked previous and its a no im afraid to say

Silly question but how do you turn off the vertical thin yellow line in the epg that shows the current time/progress?

But when pressing epg I get this
View attachment 14227

You are going to bouquet list on epg. You can change this in the menu settings of that epg. Another random page I haven't skinned yet.

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 PM ----------

If I was admin of this forum I would banner fools that don't read threads and just lazily post. (thats not aimed at you dsayers bad post merge :) )

Last edited:
D sayers no one was claiming to be kiddac no onw was manipulating his beta skin I downloaded it Sunday it didn't work on vix so I used some of the folder icons and marker icons and used a few png images to put in old blue skin abd kiddac u are welcome to join Facebook group mate and see for yourself it's zgemma help/support on Facebook

Has anyone got this skin working with openatv 5.1, I have tried to install but just loads default skin. Just setup my box with atv 5.1 this morning following kiddacs earlier post?

D sayers no one was claiming to be kiddac no onw was manipulating his beta skin I downloaded it Sunday it didn't work on vix so I used some of the folder icons and marker icons and used a few png images to put in old blue skin abd kiddac u are welcome to join Facebook group mate and see for yourself it's zgemma help/support on Facebook

Well if you are the person in the screenshot using my bluehd2 default icon on a hybrid skin (and posting it on facebook groups), you are actually making my build look bad and its very poor publicity. Obviously I have no control of what people are doing personally to my skin but people should not be using any off my graphic elements (that I have personally created) in any other skin or backup imge without my permission and certainly not without the proper reference to me. The whole point of this skin is its a completely new skin.

And you wonder why most skins end up half finished, designers just get peed off with all the bullsh!t

Last edited:
Has anyone got this skin working with openatv 5.1, I have tried to install but just loads default skin. Just setup my box with atv 5.1 this morning following kiddacs earlier post?

your answer is on page 1. I presume you downloaded last week as it's not available for download at the moment

Sorry kiddac I can't see anything on page 1 for openatv5.1, probably just me being thick. I missed the last skin update download. I think I might just go back to mtpockets backup so I can get your skin as it is much better than the others. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your finished skin.

Back