Bt sport hd

no such frequency in TP list

---------- Post Merged at 06:02 PM ----------

just checked king of sat its 11478

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 PM ----------

still can't find 11478 or 11479 in TP list

auto on E2 boxes haha, I think on sky/openboxes you could enter a T/P of any frequency but 1 digit at the end wont make any difference. long time ago
since had those boxes pissed me off keep updating channel lists etc

right got mine working go to TP list on right hand side select + manually type in 11478 polarity v then add symbol rate 23000 press exit then save in TP list scroll to bottom to find 11478 click ok twice to scan. when finished exit then press sat list on remote (normally white button press up new stations will be there

right got mine working go to TP list on right hand side select + manually type in 11478 polarity v then add symbol rate 23000 press exit then save in TP list scroll to bottom to find 11478 click ok twice to scan. when finished exit then press sat list on remote (normally white button press up new stations will be there
cheers mate i managed to do it from that,nice one

Cheers mate. I really need to sort a new channel list on mine. Still got christmas movies listed haha.

sorted thanks

mate
done all that it found bt sports 1 ,,2 and euro in hd but don't have the option to save into favs so its in satelitte , is there a way if not thanks a lot for your help as now i have them in hd cheers pal

i tried this but no signal on that frequency!!!!
has it changed again?
thanks

i tried this but no signal on that frequency!!!!
has it changed again?
thanks

BT Sports 1, 2, HD have moved to a new transponder 11597/23000/V

Hi all need some help please ive found my BT sport HD channels thanks to span123 and kremmen,problem is the old btsport channels are still set in the same place but the new bt sports hd channels are like up at 1303 to 1308 any ideas please what ive done wrong?

Hi all need some help please ive found my BT sport HD channels thanks to span123 and kremmen,problem is the old btsport channels are still set in the same place but the new bt sports hd channels are like up at 1303 to 1308 any ideas please what ive done wrong?

You haven't done anything wrong. When you scan for new channels they are placed at the end of the channel list. They do not overwrite the old channels.

You need to delete the old channels & replace them with the new ones using "channel edit" & "favourites edit" in the menu.

Although both CWAITE & AJ now have an updated list.

You haven't done anything wrong. When you scan for new channels they are placed at the end of the channel list. They do not overwrite the old channels.

You need to delete the old channels & replace them with the new ones using "channel edit" & "favourites edit" in the menu.

Although both CWAITE & AJ now have an updated list.
Cheers kremmen i decided to update to the new cwaites list in the end,im thinking maybe this maybe a quicker option,especially if there lots of channel moved

My BT HD channels freeze and scramble, but every other channel works fine? Just updated to the newest AJ channel list aswell.

Back