CCcam.cfg Trouble ??

Gindo

Hi , I ve installed CCcam.cfg in etc folder but I keep having too restart my cams everytime I change channel any ideas plz ive got succmnsee 153 installed and camd 2.1.3
Cheers

Hi Can anyone help me please , ive brought a Openbox 6 from ebay and need to know how to flash it so i change the ccmd setting ?

Hi ,Just a update on my box probs , I have checked all my settings ticked and unticked boxes and saved all my adjustments and its all working ok , so as they say if not broke don't try fixing it .
Cheers guys

Gindo not sure if it's OpenATV specific or if this applies to VIX too? I found that when running CCcam 2.13 I couldn't record one channel and watch another apart from freeview (ie it would only decode one channel at a time) when I upgraded to CCcam 2.30 this problem disappeared but I thought you were using an n-line so why are you using CCcam at all??????

Last edited:
Hi ,Im using a CCcam .cfg don't know why you thought I was using a nline ??anyways ive not tried recording yet and I have the CCcam 2.13 so you are saying best to get the 2.30 if so how do I delete the 2.13 ? Im on Vix
Thanks Again

Plugins
remove plugins
remove 2.1.3

Reboot.

Plugins
download plugins
cams
cccam 2.3
Download and install

Menu
Setup
softcam
softcam manager
set to autostart and start.
reboot to check.

UPDATE , I have done what you said in ur last post and even with the 2.3 I can only record 1 channel and not watch another , so what do I do know , what should the A tuner be set at and what should the B tuner be set at ?, mine is set at simple for both .

Sorry. Ur line supplier. Not box supplier

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ----------

Is it defo a c line and not an n line?

Hi, im not sure but I put CCam.cfg in etc folder and it works how can I tell if its a cline or nline??
can you tell from this N:**********.no-ip.*** **** ************* *** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Last edited:
Hi, Im on Vix so will have to do a flash and start all over again ? or just delete CCams in plugins and install mgcamd? also how to delete files in etc is it through filezilla ?

Last edited:
Sorry I see above, vix.
Download this file.
delete ur CCcam.cfg.
uninstall any cccam.
install mgcamd (1.35a or 1.38)
Insert ur line details (the 4 bits u left out) into the newcamd.list in place of the ********** u find in the file.
Then send the mg_cfg and newcamd.list to /usr/keys on box.
then just autostart and start cam in settings

---------- Post Merged at 05:23 PM ----------

Yeh delete with ftp.

Sorry file here

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=484

Last edited:
Back