CCcam.cfg Trouble ??

If ur running in cccam try above before contacting supplier.

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ----------

Just ur
address
port
User
pass.

So first four bits. Replacing the ******* in the newccamd.list

imusing mgcamd 1.35a that was on your image my supplier says he allows 2 tuners but dosent know this box so he dosent under stand whats wrong

Leave out the N:_ at start

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ----------

Did u use my newcamd.list and my mg_cfg only changing the *******?

yes my lines working fine it just when im watching a freeview channel say itv1 and recored a program on sky 1 when i go to play it its fine. but when on premium channel say sky 1 and recored a program on sky 2 i go to play it goes blank. i know its recoreded because the time goese down

Sure but might not be bout. Dinner and visit to do.

---------- Post Merged at 07:18 PM ----------

yes my lines working fine it just when im watching a freeview channel say itv1 and recored a program on sky 1 when i go to play it its fine. but when on premium channel say sky 1 and recored a program on sky 2 i go to play it goes blank. i know its recoreded because the time goese down

Dbl check ur feeds from dish. the cable ends. And ur not plugged into loop. And theyre screwed in fully but dont force. And make sur u havnt changed settings anywhere with preferred tuner etc.
failing that, late tonight I can test on my box for u and let u know if it works.

---------- Post Merged at 07:19 PM ----------

Sorry after reading back ur post uv tried and worked on fta.

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ----------

Also ivr read probs can be fixed byswitching to mgcamd 1.38 but 1.35a works on mine

Sure but might not be bout. Dinner and visit to do.

---------- Post Merged at 07:18 PM ----------

Dbl check ur feeds from dish. the cable ends. And ur not plugged into loop. And theyre screwed in fully but dont force. And make sur u havnt changed settings anywhere with preferred tuner etc.
failing that, late tonight I can test on my box for u and let u know if it works.

---------- Post Merged at 07:19 PM ----------

Sorry after reading back ur post uv tried and worked on fta.

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ----------

Also ivr read probs can be fixed byswitching to mgcamd 1.38 but 1.35a works on mine

After emailing supplier he told me to reboot box and now it's working fine it must be a setting on server side

Multisat works fine on 1.35a on vix 153 but if it helps try 1.38. No reason not to if not working :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:32 PM ----------

After emailing supplier he told me to reboot box and now it's working fine it must be a setting on server side

good job ;)

Last edited:
Hi sucmnsee, Just to let you know I have finally got my line up and running, A Big Thanks to you m8
Cheers

Hi I'm using openatv image zgemma2 h1 I put cccam in usr/ keys folder before I put etc but Linux support forum they told me put all file in usr/keys folder in openatv image my problem is I have to keep restart cccam every morning I don't know why can anyone help me plz

Not sure wy you have brought up a old thread but your settings right for openatv cccam goes in usr/keys but I'm unfamiliar with atv is there a autostart in softcam/Ci

I don't have softcam/ ci I use softcam panel can't see autostart where to get softcam/ci
Help mevplz if you know when put cccam line in box I didn't reboot box do I have to put line again and reboot again

No you shouldn't need to add again like I said I'm not sure about atv hopefully someone on atv will help you out are you using a backup from here

Back