Discovery plus

Weetartan

Guy st wondering if anyone has had any luck connecting to usa discovery plus via a vpn, I am having no luck what so ever. Can get Netflix to work fine.

I was hoping someone with more experience would answer this I have been trying all day on a fire stick with no luck.
Got the app loaded but comes up with an error when I try to start it to create an account. I will watch this thread in hope !

I have read this and even bookmarked it but I thought this was for the uk version not the usa version?

Yeah cant understand why wanting to connect to USA version unless its cheaper because im sure the uk one has got live channel streams aswell :unsure:

Managed to get the us version of discovery plus. It has a lot more content but it was not easy. I bought a us google play store card $15. I then had to put my vpn on to a us server get myself a new gmail and get the app through the playstore where you can use google playstore credit for the subscription.

The main reason is my mrs is American and watches a few American programs through iptv, and its saying all new episodes will be on discovery plus from now on (who ever said happy wife happy life ).

Managed to get the us version of discovery plus. It has a lot more content but it was not easy. I bought a us google play store card $15. I then had to put my vpn on to a us server get myself a new gmail and get the app through the playstore where you can use google playstore credit for the subscription.
What do you have it running on ?
My vpn is set to usa linked a gmail to amazon with a us address, factory reset my firestick to get rid of any uk history linked it to amazon account but it still says availability only in us.
The only problem I can see is the location in the preferences on the firestick I set it to a us zip code that matches my vpn address and restart but when I go back to it it's still saying set location

What do you have it running on ?
My vpn is set to usa linked a gmail to amazon with a us address, factory reset my firestick to get rid of any uk history linked it to amazon account but it still says availability only in us.
The only problem I can see is the location in the preferences on the firestick I set it to a us zip code that matches my vpn address and restart but when I go back to it it's still saying set location
Its running on nvidia shield, its logged in to the us gmail account

Back