Discovery plus

Seems quite alot are fans of discovery and their content, seems popular this service in other places also not sure why as never bothered with it myself lol.

Mate has it and is sharing it with few people, offered to me but not my thing really.

Seems quite alot are fans of discovery and their content, seems popular this service in other places also not sure why as never bothered with it myself lol.

Mate has it and is sharing it with few people, offered to me but not my thing really.
Because there's feck all on TV worth watching if you're not into sport.
Sure there's the same regurgitated American claptrap mini series which are all instantly forgettable.
Not been half a dozen good films made in the past ten years.
Which leaves documentaries.

Aside from News channels all I watch are documentaries channels

Because there's feck all on TV worth watching if you're not into sport.
Sure there's the same regurgitated American claptrap mini series which are all instantly forgettable.
Not been half a dozen good films made in the past ten years.
Which leaves documentaries.

Aside from News channels all I watch are documentaries channels

Not meaning to bring it down mate and get where your coming from.

I am not into documentaries be it discovery, history, nat geo etc like some but if have spare time then will check few out.

Stuff like blue planet, planet earth are up there from what have watched before.

One thing that is good about documentaries from what seen before its real and authentic and does keep you engaged.

Within half an hour of watching a mini series or movie I can guess how it's gonna pan out.
With documentaries you have no idea what's going to happen.

Likewise footy or rugby etc. , once one team goes a mile in front it's not worth watching

Within half an hour of watching a mini series or movie I can guess how it's gonna pan out.
With documentaries you have no idea what's going to happen.

Likewise footy or rugby etc. , once one team goes a mile in front it's not worth watching

I love Doc's especially Gritty ones. Channel 4 etc used to have some real good Documentaries. Discovery Plus looks like it has some decent Documentaries on that Front.

Yes documentaries are different for sure but have found some previously boring also, so not all are worth it.

At the end of the day its dependant on the individual what you like wont be the same for others and vice versa.

Yes documentaries are different for sure but have found some previously boring also, so not all are worth it.

At the end of the day its dependant on the individual what you like wont be the same for others and vice versa.
Oh not all of them are my cup if tea, not into renovating cars and finding old crap to polish and sell off...not into ghost hunting and other fairy tales.
I like historical docs and stuff about jobs, cleaning sewers and jade mining and gold hunters etc.
If there's nothing suitable I put a news channel on to see who's dead.

Last edited:
Oh not all of them are my cup if tea, not into renovating cars and finding old crap to polish and sell off...not into ghost hunting and other fairy tales.
I like historical docs and stuff about jobs, cleaning sewers and jade mining and gold hunters etc.
If there's nothing suitable I put a news channel on to who's dead.

Ye ghost hunting, aliens non sense how the heck is that considered documentaries :LOL: :LOL:

Ye there is a series about gold on somewhere not sure where now where my uncle has seen every episode lol, Keeps banging on about it which gets a bit irritating lol.

Planet and animal type documentaries can be really good and boring as well but like them as its about the world and things around us. Gets you away from scripted made up stories that we are accustomed with when it comes to films and shows.

Ch4 has some good doccs.
Not too fussed about nature doccs since they never seem to stop waffling about global warming in past few years.

I don't like deadliest catch any more because it's the same story week in and week out.
@pabloescaban I've been watching "hunting hitler" pretty amazing, give it a go if you haven't watched
Seen it advertised I'll give it a whirl cheers.
I do believe AH didn't die at the end of the war, I think he did a deal with the Yanks.
Probably changed his name to Trump and called his son Donald

Ch4 has some good doccs.
Not too fussed about nature doccs since they never seem to stop waffling about global warming in past few years.

I don't like deadliest catch any more because it's the same story week in and week out.

Seen it advertised I'll give it a whirl cheers.
I do believe AH didn't die at the end of the war, I think he did a deal with the Yanks.
Probably changed his name to Trump and called his son Donald
It is really good! The things the investigators find out is unbelievable, New season on now aswell

Back