F3S F5S 150519 Fixed bug: EPG xmltv download.

1--read the rules
2--introduce yourself
3--post in the correct section--general satellite discussion--and ask there.
Reaper.

Still having difficulty with not being able to update xmltv on F5 box. Have updated channels and tried the firmware link two days ago but no success. Driving me crazy!

Hi guys, I have a skybox f5 which i mainly use to watch sports. There is one sports channel that the box doesn't have which is ten sports anyone know where i can download this channel from

Hello.... I'm new to the forum.

Wonder if anyone can help. I have an f3 box which ive had for 3years and had a box that escapes me at the moment before that.
Last night i resubscribed as normal with a provider i use as normal. Inputted the details as normal. Followed instructions howwever when i reboot I've still got the same scrambled picture.
All the details inputted are correct. The DHCP is switched on etc..... the box is sticked however says offline.. I can't find any connnection issue so am left somewhat puzzled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe an update is required... if so any pointers? I have a bootable pendrive to hand

Cheers,

I have since resolved my issue... all up and running... I would now like an updated channel listing if possible. have one or two channels missing

Last edited:
Back