Floyd v Conor ppv

ITV PPV is encrypted so wont clear, only through iptv it will. The same reason SBO HD wont clear. Its encrypted. Your supplier will buy it 100% for this fight so i wouldnt worry. If you are then give him a simple message. UK except ROI im sure it clears. ive had mines for 6 months my vm line and most of the SBO events have cleared. The reason some havent just because he didnt think anyone wanted some of the wwe events

i didnt get the last eubank fight either it wasnt clearing
do these channels usually clear on vm subs? i thought i had a good provider one of the most respectable but didnt have it

ITV PPV is encrypted so wont clear, only through iptv it will. The same reason SBO HD wont clear. Its encrypted. Your supplier will buy it 100% for this fight so i wouldnt worry. If you are then give him a simple message. UK except ROI im sure it clears. ive had mines for 6 months my vm line and most of the SBO events have cleared. The reason some havent just because he didnt think anyone wanted some of the wwe events
To extend on this:

ITV Box Office and Sky Sports Box Office HD are only available on TiVo boxes. These TiVo boxes don't use cards so you can't CS for TiVo channels. Therefore you can't CS for ITV BO or SSBO

Press "Fav" or favourites

Press "red" for all

Scroll to the channel PPV Slate or Prime Events or Sky Events. Sky Events and Prime Events can also be found in the red button section

If the channel does not exist around about the time when the programme is about to start(12am or then at 4am when the fight starts.

If for whatever reason the channel is not there then please follow the instructions below and then follow the instructions above to check if the channel has come through.

If the channel has not come through then it may be blocked.

1. Press red
  2. Press 8
  3. Press 8 again
  4. Press virgin bouquets show/hide and make sure no boxes have a tick
  5. Press sky bouquets show and make sure internat'l is ticket and no others are. STEP 5 IS ONLY IF YOU HAVE A SKY FEED INTO THE BOX
  6. Press "populate database & create Virgin bouquets". This will scan for all the channels.
  7. Now follow the first set of steps and enjoy the fight!

^ based on the IPAB images

Back