Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have trouble getting updated scores for today I should've got 5 pts today but its showing no scores :dunno:

its also displaying the wrong final result as well - so if you got it wrong you got 3 points anyway - it takes the prediction score as the final score. I had same problem as you - i think the system must have updated too late or may have something to do with TK having some issues

Championship has not been updated either showing no final result, i'll try messaging HT later tonight.

Best asking HT.

Grrr, not been able to get on for the last 2 days, so got no score this week, gotta work hard for the rest of the season to get back up there

I dont know about that ally, theres still a few that can catch up ;)

What do I get if I win? lol

Well done Noel well played (y)(y)
Happy enough with my own finish will be looking to go one better next season ;)

I finished above HT in the Prem League so that's a achievement :)

Championship - 4th place

Scottish League - 2nd - 3 points behind Jodav :(

League One - 2nd place - 3 points behind HT :(

What is it with the 3 point difference! HT have you been tinkering with the system lol

Well done noely, and good competition from all. We will all be budding hopefuls again next season.

jodav :)

Well, IT'S BACK, everybody looking forward as much as me, Don't forget to get your bets on guys.

Finally something on TV to watch!!!. :happy:

This premier league season winner will win £100 quid!, so get your bets in and keep them going!.

We'll just have to concentrate on the premier league so Ally, Good luck, but not too good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back