Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad week 12pts
Looks like champions league football next season for me hopefully ;) (better than my beloved Liverpool FC lol)
Well done Ally 2 in a row (y)
Well done all
Roll on Poland and Ukraine can't wait

2 whole points woohoo only 100 points off first place, think I can catch up?? As Hill says, well done Ally, it certainly looks like it is yours, unless you balls up this weekend and Paulg gets full points:smoke rings:

Congratulations ally (y) There was no catching you this season :)

Paul nearly had you for a while but you were as fast as the taxman heading to Ibrox lol

Well done all, it was a bit of craic :)

Thanks Noely.Well done everybody,it was great fun,:happy::happy::happy:looking forward to next season,and three in a rowlollollol

At least i can put my flag in herelollollol :manuflag: Well done all (y)

Well done Ally mate, you flew away with it again. it was good fun, well done to all who played throughout the season, it added a good laugh around here and a little competition.

:mancity:

well done all, I never partake meself, but goodluck to all for next round :)

34smib6.jpg

Agreed , well done Ally led very early on and never slipped up (I think) unlike Utd lol lol sorry could'nt resist
But beware like Liverpool FC I'll be heading for 1st spot next season :whacko: lol

Anto, can you send me that post by email, or pm or something, I feel the need to share (y)

Well done Ally :happy:

HTML:
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-en-af7712ff30e9764ca575f956df7be512.html

jodav :)

Well done Ally. Congratulations,,,,nearly caught you, though I guess the games I missed may have made all the difference, but nevertheless well done.:congrats:Might try your 2-1 strategy next season. lol Furthermore well done to all who took five to make the Techkings league as tight as the real thing.

no PL fixtures showing HT - Loving the league one though - any chance of league 2 - complete the pack lol

C'mon Wheelo's selections lol Best of luck to all, and I must try to remember to do each week:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back