Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to you all

And a very happy new Year

merry+christmas+greetings%u0025252C+wishes+2011-2012+%25281%2529.gif

Ally top for the Christmas :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :happy: :happy:

Watch your back ally, I`m catching up. Noelys coming to get ya lol

_46644896_celtic_fan.jpg

You are flying up that table Noel,and you had a very late start.Have a great 2012.Match earlier was a disaster :( But happy Top for the new year in our TechKings league :happy: :happy: Happy new year to you all (y)

Has anyone had their points for wed game spurs v everton I got 3pts but it didn't register on the table
Good luck all this weekend

17 points in the Championship and 11 in the Premier League - not bad - very happy with the results (y)

Paul G is the quiet man hiding in the grass lol just does the business every week, 12 yesterday and today. 9 for me, that's obviously why I am so far behind, well done all.

mancity :mancity:

! point this weekend, how intuitive a I?? had United to win , only point I got was that City won, though I had them to win 4-0. Grrrr, but good fun, well done Ally again with 10. Also Hill16 and Javed with 8.

top of the table in the championship - i've been promoted to the premier league with the championship title (y)

need to improve in the PL though - i can still sneak in to the champions league last spot if not Europa League it is for me lol

Well done j4v3d
You are now officially a star lol
[video]http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/agency-en-4dae71d976ba6887df291f117f5d60ba.html[/video]

Love it jodav. I have 3 points from today, but I typed my city result the wrong way round GGGggRRRrrr - 2-0 instead of 0-2 :doh:

Love it jodav. I have 3 points from today, but I typed my city result the wrong way round GGGggRRRrrr - 2-0 instead of 0-2

Silly Billy lol

j4v3d will probably defriend everyone now apart from allybird, as we will not be worthy of his company now he is famous lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back