Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget your bets for this weekend matches.One game on tonight in Championship.Cood luck everybody :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Joe on top of premier league,well done.hard luck paulg dropped to second,you will be back with a bang next week Paul;) Noely is closing in on all of us.Ally:happy::happy::happy::happy: happy Top in Championship,third in Premier.But have to say Wheelo Wheelo where are youlollol
Well done everyone.A long way to go in Football Bets, the guys at top at the moment,could fall down that league very quickly.lol We are the Champions lollollol

Think City let a few of us down today hill.lollolYou had a late start as well as Noely.You are both doing very well.All the best for next week Hill(y)or notlol

But have to say Wheelo Wheelo where are youlollol

I had a very hectic weekend (drunken) , had family and friends over from UK and elsewhere celebrating a late 40th. :lep:, so as usual, I forgot to put the bets on :doh:

Once you had a good time Wheelo:cheers:But i think we will have to send you telegram each week to remind you about the bets lol lol lol lol lol

showing your age ally, a Telegram LOL, but the sentiment is about right advance notice for wheelo lol

Reminder not to forget your football bets.Calling Wheelo Dont forget lollollollol Good luck all for the weekend football.But let ally do betterlollollollollol (y)

Yes hill.1 or 2 weeks of good 3 pointers will bring you well up that league.You are climbing well at the moment.You got 9 points last week.
Keep that going,you will be away in a hack.Good luck this weekend,Now i hope i get more pointslollollol

I remembered, well done me, bets are on. Look out TechKings LOL Wheelo is coming to get youlol

Ally top of Premier League :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: For now.All the heavy hitters are climbing up table.Dont care Ally on top:happy::happy::happy::happy:lollollol

well done ally, don't know why i bothered putting on the bets at all LOL

Wheelo dont give up.A long season to go,There will be good weeks and bad,you will see many changes at the top over the season.That is why im :happy::happy::happy: Maybe after tonight,i will drop down again.Keep the faith Wheelo.Ally Ally Ally on toplol lol lol lol lol

yeah, and a great week for HT so far. my biggest problem is remembering :doh:

Great game tonight lads.hard luck on west brom.But ally goes 5 points ahead:happy::happy::happy::happy: Well done meself lol lol lol lol lol lol all the best for next week lads(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back