Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done ally, three points for me also, great week for you and HT 12 points (y)

Thanks Wheelo.yea good week in bets.I know i could bomb next week,but will enjoy being top until then.HiTeck is lurking there i am keeping an eye on him.Only joking,great craic im loving itlol lol lol

Dont forget your football bets guys.Good luck to all for weekend bets.Ally's bets are on:happy::happy:

well done Ally you took up the running..(y)

Now you got to stay there :whistling:

God its after getting mighty close at the top..

Well done hill.We both got 10 points:happy::happy:lol,had the pool for a drawlol.Dont forget midweek
matches.get them on now,so you wont forgetlollollol Good luck(y)

did anyone elses bets dissappear, i put them on the other night, went to check the standings and had no scores for saturday at all. i placed sundays again though. i have placed all the midweeks bets, but i guess i won't get the weekinds on unless i am allowed to play with a pc while i am in manchester lol

No Problems here Wheelo.Enjoy the game on Wednesday.Bet on a drawlollol

Added after 16 minutes:

Wheelo if you click in premier league,you will see matchday it is 12 at moment.You can select future matches.Same in Championship, and SPL

Last edited:
Done for saturday as well, didn't realise you could do that, I could have put in so many more bets if i had. not that they would necessarily have been correct. lol

many thanks Ally

2-1`for wednesday, 2-0 for saturday, well a man can always hope :grin:

Good luck Wheelo.Should be a cracking game tomorrow.I have to say i am worried,but hope for the bestlollollollol Reminder to all Dont forget this midweek bets Good luck all:happy::happy::happy:

Ally still top for now:happy::happy::happy:Im loving this,well done all.Dont forget bets for weekend,and good luck to everybody.But more luck for allylollollollol(y)

Wasn't the greatest week ever, 9 points on wednesday, four this weekend. well done ally(y)

You are doing very well Wheelo.All very tight at the to of premier.Except for football lollollollol
Hope you had a fantastic few days away Wheelo(y)

Reminder not to forget football bets for weekend.Good luck everyone (y)All new members welcome along to our fooball betting.Enjoy(y)

Just a note to those who use the "forgot" reason for ranking so low ROFL.

CLICK THIS.

Now in there you will see

Notifications

If you would like to be notified about upcoming matches via e-mail, you have to enable this setting.

* No e-mail notification
* E-mail notification for all matches
* E-mail notification for all matches with unplaced bets
* Display notification for all matches with unplaced bets in navbar

Now tick,

E-mail notification for all matches with unplaced bets
Display notification for all matches with unplaced bets in navbar

The forum will email you of unplaced bets, it will also display a notification near your username at the top of the page for all up and coming games.

No excuses now LOL.

nice addition @HT.

just done mine for the weekend., that was a bit sneaky ally, say good night to me then post your reminder LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back