Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a great week had spurs to win 2-1 well done ally good week suppose u have the gunners to win 2moro night lol lol well done all :)

A chance to get a few points for you tomorrow hilllollollol don't think so.I am just having a bit of luck with games so far.hill, Long may it lastlollollollol Happy Christmas Hill(y)

anyone else having problems with getting updated scores? when i check it hasnt updated since 15.59

Yes hill.would say it may not update until tomorrow.Christmas Celebrations i would saylollollol
Happy new Year Hill.And all at TechKings(y)

Is anyone having problems with todays matches, they are dated for yesterday, so i cant put in my bets??

cheers gang

Hi Gang.Anyone getting updates on football yet.Mine is showing no updates since 26th.Is our football Betting crew still enjoying Holiday's lol lol lol lol

Added after 2 minutes:

Sorry Wheelo did not see your post there.Yes think they are still celebrating XMass

Last edited:
all working today, don't forget to place your final 2010 bets, happy new year all

ive placed my bets wheelo but it still isnt updating past results still showing 26/12/2010 03.59pm as the last update :dunno:

Would say just do bets hill,and i think they will sort it all out after the new year.I hope:dunno:,Happy new year to you and all.

Thank hill.yes back up and running again.I am worried,all the big guns, and the green arrows heading up that premier league lollollollol Love it.Well done everybody(y)

Sorry all, had to block all incoming IP addresses that caused a load on the server to figure out what was causing us the problem,

the result's for this system incoming IP address had to also be blocked hence this betting system not working 100%.

We should be back to normal now, SO be prepared for me on the way up the tables ROFL.

some mad results tonight and dont get me started on the pool :censored::censored: got 1pt from 7 matches lollollollol good couple of nights for noel though (y) well done ally still top you are going to be hard to get close to now me thinks (y)

Some mad results is right hill.Did not get one point tonightlol Jaysus look at Noely fly up that table.Well done Noely,you are only one did well this week.A couple more weeks like this for me hill,and i will drop like a stone,down that league.But i don't care i'm loving it.Well done everybody.(y)
Good night for Man Utd :manuflag::p

I won the world cup last year so I`m after the premier league roflmao

Ally and Joe, well done to you both. You`s are holding up that table (y)

You`s will be hard to catch :faint:

Last edited:
that's not the northside spirit noely, we can and willlol (not judging by past experiences)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back