Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what they say Wheelo.Chatbox only for smalltalklollollol Post in relevant thread lollollol
My excuse,i Forgot meselflollollol Good luck for weekend Wheelo(y)

Ahhh sh1t forgot today's matches even with email reminder lol ah well hopefully I've a good day tomorrow well done ally still top :)

jeez hill, who do you think you are. . . . . .ME? lol I remembered today, but only scored 6 points, got Utd. right, dont think anyone could have got bolton right:)
hopefully i have tomorrow right(y)good day for ally and joe, not so much for HiTeck squarepants lol or mooley

Dont know what i will do about you hill.lollollollol But still a long way to go in league.And a lot of point still to bet on.So Come on hill get it togetherlollollol Ally still top for another week anyway:happy::happy::happy: Well done everybody.Feeling great to be top in both leagues :happy::happy::happy:(y)

well done ally, only one more point from today, but hey, there is always next week

ally just about stays top for another week,by a point:happy::happy::happy:Well done joe,12 points this week.But what happened to Wheelo and HiTeck 2 points this week lol lol lol lol Well done everybody.BTW ally still top in Championship :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

got 8 pts yesterday liverpool and chelsea let me down today had both to win 1-2 :boo::boo: :( well done ally still top and good week for joe (y)(y)

not a bad week got 8 pts coming to get ya ally lollol well done ally yet another good week and moving clear at the top (y)(y) come on the pool 2moro night :)

8 points yesterday, none today,clawing my way towards a decent tally :taz:

Thanks hill.(y)Yes i have pool to win 2-1 tomorrow.One or two bad weekend results for me,
I will drop like a stonelollollol will enjoy while it lasts.Good weekend for you hill,well done.And well done everybody,don't worry it is still a long way to go in league (y) Ally is happy:happy::happy::happy:

just behind you ally, not in the table, in putting on my betsLOL best of luck to all(except those above me)

best of luck to all(except those above me)

so thats for just the couple under you then wheelo lol lol................................only messing mate :sorry::leaving:

no you're not wrong hill, those under me have stopped putting on the bets LOL lmao LMAO

That Spurs Goalkeeper Gomez is a great keeperlollollollollol Saved ally 3 points:happy::happy::happy:
Well done everybody so far this weekend.One more to go Tomorrow.Ally 12 points so far :happy::happy: I am watching noely and HiTeck sneaking up the table.Nice 10 points Wheelo.Well done to all(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back