FORMULER Z11 BOX

wullboy

TK Veteran
Coming soon from FORMULER...........A New Z11 box series....with the all new " my tvonline 3 " Hope the price for the box is competitive and not over the top !!

Saw that, I just bought a Z10 Max for my kitchen - typical! I'm going to set it up this weekend.
Hope the new app comes downstream to the Z10, anyone know if thats what Formuler have done in the past?.

Saw that, I just bought a Z10 Max for my kitchen - typical! I'm going to set it up this weekend.
Hope the new app comes downstream to the Z10, anyone know if thats what Formuler have done in the past?.
Yes in a way as the z7 ect had mol1 then think it got mol2 but can’t say for other boxes.
They may roll mol3 to all devices just a shame there not all running same android operating system

Yes in a way as the z7 ect had mol1 then think it got mol2 but can’t say for other boxes.
They may roll mol3 to all devices just a shame there not all running same android operating system
Thanks bazcfc1 that's reassuring. Would be nice to get the android update too but as long as it has the app I don't think it should matter to me much as that's all i'll be using the box for.

The z7 never got mol2 i still have one, id be surprised if Z8s and 10s got mol3.

Its how formuler get you to buy a new box.

Mol 2 only available on the Zneo / Zalpha / CC / Z8 Pro Z10 and GTV.

Thanks bazcfc1 that's reassuring. Would be nice to get the android update too but as long as it has the app I don't think it should matter to me much as that's all i'll be using the box for.
Same here bud I’ve got the cc box and can’t fault it although don’t know if updated anymore the mol app is so easy to use especially with key mapping

I have a TiviMate sub so I can use that on five devices, if the Mol2 isn't to my taste suppose I'll use that. Bit disappointing about Mol3 if they don't, not the end of the world all the same!

No mate mol2 only available on Zneo / Zalpha / CC / Z8 Pro z10 and GTV.

Mol3 imo only on Z11 and any new boxes there after.
I’ve cc only thing is tuner is shite dosnt pick all channels up in my area even with a nit scan

The Z11 is £149 to preorder on one of the UK satellite websites (dont know if i'm allowed post links), only a tenner more than the soon to be EOL Z10..

How long have you had it ?

Can you not send it back and get refunded and them buy the Z11 ?

G
How long have you had it ?

Can you not send it back and get refunded and them buy the Z11 ?
Got it off amazon a couple of weeks ago, i'm off work next week so was planning to run a cat5 cable though the attic into my kitchen for it (bungalow), so its just sitting in its box.
I just checked they will take it back, happy days, the mol3 is a bit of a deal breaker . Herself will give out to me for the faffing (and the delay watching rubbish when shes cooking lol).

Yep, its only a few days from now after all. I assume we are talking about the same place. As long as we get it before Christmas the boss will be happy(ish).

Yep, its only a few days from now after all. I assume we are talking about the same place. As long as we get it before Christmas the boss will be happy(ish).
You said you ordered a Z11 off Amazon few weeks ago..

Back