FORMULER Z11 BOX

I have a generator. As for bumps in mini part of driving a small car. BMW say I should be getting 150miles to a charge. I cannot get more than 110miles. Its fast will give it that
But using charging on motorway is non existing. Unless you buy Tesla.

I have a generator. As for bumps in mini part of driving a small car. BMW say I should be getting 150miles to a charge. I cannot get more than 110miles. Its fast will give it that
But using charging on motorway is non existing. Unless you buy Tesla.
Never had a BMW had a couple of Mercs and Audi when I was working full time.

I have just bought one of these for my campervan. Worked perfectly for a couple of days. And now it's states. "Connect failed. Please check your internet connection and portal URL Code:1010
I can confirm this is all working perfectly using smarters and purple player on both firestick and ipad/iphone etc. Tested adding it all again on ipad and works fine.
Don't have direct contact with the seller so maybe they don't like streaming to android boxes etc and have mac banned the device.
Anyway i can check?

Formuler have just brought a software update out for the Z11. Install that and see how you get on. Surely you haven't given your MAC if you are running it on Firestick etc?

Formuler have just brought a software update out for the Z11. Install that and see how you get on. Surely you haven't given your MAC if you are running it on Firestick etc?
It was working this morning but stopped working on the old software. I noticed the update and gave that a shot but no change.
I have not given the mac address of the box out. But just wondered if the seller doesn't like people using android boxes. Initially all we had were username and passwords. The url wasn't disclosed as you just downloaded a pre loaded version of smarters from downloader. Managed to snag the url using MX player, just so we could use it on the go on our phones.

Z11 uses mytvonline3 why use smarters

We were using smarters on the firesticks and mobile devices.

I was using mytvonline on the Z11 but it's since packed in. Just gives the above error message.

I've checked and double checked the boxes internet connection and it's perfectly fine.

I have also checked the server, using our old method on firesticks so I know the server is up and working fine.

I tried to load the username and password into an android version of smarters and that connection was also rejected. Sort of ruling out any issue with mytvonline 3. So, I do wonder if the server owner has kicked the device for whatever reason.

Ask your supplier does he support the username and password configuration
This is how mine is setup because my supplier doesn't give out portal address

Looks like the supplier doesn't like his customers having the portal address. First trial i tried went live straight away. So it looks like the mac address is banned from the server. Shame really, as it was rock solid.
Not got the suppliers direct contact. And the reseller states they only really support firestick.

Looks like the supplier doesn't like his customers having the portal address. First trial i tried went live straight away. So it looks like the mac address is banned from the server. Shame really, as it was rock solid.
Not got the suppliers direct contact. And the reseller states they only really support firestick.
He is talking

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think so. But whoever runs the server has blocked access to this single device :unsure:
Same server still running perfect elsewhere. It's not very local either. URL is from Kiev.

Blame putin
The same Putin who blew up his own gas pipes so he couldn't get paid ?

How they're getting it out from a war zone is beyond me. Can't get gas down the nord stream but we can get the telly :smiley:
Mind you, they got every superstar and world leader in and out without a hitch :LOL:

The same Putin who blew up his own gas pipes so he couldn't get paid ?

How they're getting it out from a war zone is beyond me. Can't get gas down the nord stream but we can get the telly :smiley:
Mind you, they got every superstar and world leader in and out without a hitch :LOL:
I was being pedantic

Is there anyway of accessing these boxes remotely? To set recordings when you're out and about etc. Saw team viewer QS mentioned on the formuler forums.
Anyone had any success?

Last edited:
Back