FORMULER Z11 BOX

With power cuts looming let's have a contradiction on generators.
I don't know some people may not afford electricity. Thinking of solar panels myself.

No mate not better than a sheild but sheild TV will do most people just fine. I upgraded to pro for usb storage which I never use.

100% agree, not much difference between it and the Shield too in terms of price, then there's always the Firestick or Chromecast, it's just for the kitchen after all if I'm feeling tight :)
Whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.

At least you're going into this with your eyes wide open, some Formuler owners are so blind to the truth about their lower spec'd, limited function device with an app that many providers don't support that they troll threads where better devices are talked about.

At least you're going into this with your eyes wide open, some Formuler owners are so blind to the truth about their lower spec'd, limited function device with an app that many providers don't support that they troll threads where better devices are talked about.
Why wouldn't a provider support it. You don't need to rely on mac address or portal any more. You can mod it so it allows a username and password only so no risk to a provider. My provider does it and takes about 5 minutes to do

Why wouldn't a provider support it. You don't need to rely on mac address or portal any more. You can mod it so it allows a username and password only so no risk to a provider. My provider does it and takes about 5 minutes to do
I don't think suppliers do it just for security buddy. Good suppliers will have a range of apps that they know are 100% compatible with there service and are made buy there trusted dev.

This way it reduces issues. Yes some suppliers will support evreything they may have certain rules e.g you have to sign up for a year to use tivimate.

Suppliers want to run service as smooth as possible so if evreything is consistent reduces problems keeps people off support supplier has more time.

The z7 never got mol2 i still have one, id be surprised if Z8s and 10s got mol3.

Its how formuler get you to buy a new box.

Mol 2 only available on the Zneo / Zalpha / CC / Z8 Pro Z10 and GTV.
Be Surprised. My Z8 has mol2
Edit. oops you said 3

But it is an upgrade, unlike old tech, such as shield 🛡.
But the sheild updates android TV as standard buddy. You don't need to buy a new device because you can add any app you want.

Even with upgrade it still dosent match sheild. And you can buy sheild TV cheaper than z11.

No point buying so called new tech when it's still behind

Last edited:
I have an EV Mini cooper S..
For or against.

Attachments

• 20220829_131022.jpg
    20220829_131022.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 20220829_122007.jpg
    20220829_122007.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
Looks ok to me.

We have a ford Kuga main.
And my tiny pegout 107 for the run around

Is it electric?

I really dislike the Mini, if it wasn't for caron getting free cheaper electricity it would be gone. XTRAIL all day long.

All I find with smaller cars is you feel evrey bump hate it!! I think we will go electric or hybrid but the country infrastructure is just not ready at the moment.

They say we we could have blackouts this winter just imagine if we were all driving electric cars

Back