FORMULER Z11 BOX

I’ve found that the z11 won’t accept macs for some reason but fine on user and password if you have your username password and server url just use mol3 with those details I’ve mentioned

You don't need server url, tell your supplier to contact formuler and give them the server url and in return they give you a code for end users to enter
Then when they enter that an option will pop up on mol3 will ask for username and password only

Update.
Downloaded the apk from the providers original link in downloader. I have a code.
It downloads the providers version of smarters (or purple player).
That works on my box.
Looks like the provider only allows their version of the software (smarters or purple player) to access the server.
This means mol3 becomes redundant on my box with this provider lol.

What's the point? The absolute tool.

Now i've basically got an overpowered firestick because of my war torn tv provider :LOL: :LOL:
Go Putin

Update.
Downloaded the apk from the providers original link in downloader. I have a code.
It downloads the providers version of smarters (or purple player).
That works on my box.
Looks like the provider only allows their version of the software (smarters or purple player) to access the server.
This means mol3 becomes redundant on my box with this provider lol.

What's the point? The absolute tool.

Now i've basically got an overpowered firestick because of my war torn tv provider :LOL: :LOL:
Go Putin
He is just clueless, move server or use it as a backup

He is just clueless, move server or use it as a backup
Could be a she? Or something inbetween :smiley:
But yea, i'll pass one on to the outlaws. And use the other on my firestick. Get a new server, which i'm currently testing for.
Just a pain.
At least I know it's not the box. Which (aside from this) looks a great piece of kit.

This may help others but here's what I've found.
Figured that maybe the server url had simply changed, so.
Downloaded their version of smarters from downloader. Also got a copy of MX player. Loaded MX player and set is a default for live playback. Once playing the content, if you head into settings pf the player and hunt for properties. Hit that it will display all the information you need.
URL
Username
Password
They are all there.

Upshot is, my doorstop is now running again.

Starting to remember why i took up a different hobby after nagra 3 hit. It's a right mither at times is this... :LOL:
Well I would say you were just lucky, provider does not how to secure his app method has been well know for years to those that know and most providers now do not allow external players or if they do limited to certain ones. But Im surprised no one reported this post. Frowned upon by providers.

Well I would say you were just lucky, provider does not how to secure his app method has been well know for years to those that know and most providers now do not allow external players or if they do limited to certain ones. But Im surprised no one reported this post. Frowned upon by providers.
Report it for what?
We're here to share information, not protect providers. If someone ends up with a paperweight and this method helps them find their way back., then so be it.

Report it for what?
We're here to share information, not protect providers. If someone ends up with a paperweight and this method helps them find their way back., then so be it.
Providers use specific apps for a reason and that reason is to keep their servers secure. Posting how to expose their dns on an open forum is what urie is referring to.

Back