Freezing problems

Funny I had the same, during Manchester Utd game, just froze completely, even restarting mgcamd didn’t help. Had to revert back to old line and service resumed.

Navixsport is a good app if it goes down again. Don't install anything just select your team and it comes up with a good stream no f ing about

Watching the Man U Arsenal game in South manchester ,un watchable first 15 - 20 mins, been ok for the last 5 so fingers crossed for the rest of f the game...

I don't no the in and out of these issues or the way things work but is there not a way to read the logs / code and narrow it down what could be causing these problems. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious :)

Driving me nuts, for about a week now TV has been unwatchable, constant freezing! Mailed supplier this morning, my Oscam Reader was showing two lines (no idea how), was advised to disable the non used one. Did so, rebooted box. Tried to watch F1 this afternoon - unwatchable, constantly freezing. Something has obviously changed, everything been fine for months, the occasional freeze, but then suddenly everything is constantly freezing for the last week or so. Is it the end, who knows?

i have had so much freezing today on ss main event that ive had enough. been bad recently, been with my provider a number of years, he has been one of the best ive been freeze free for years, but the last few weeks have been horrendous. signal is perfect on all cable channels. must be the decryption side of things. my theory is that vm are doing something to disrupt cs.

anyway after almost missing pogbas goal due to freezing, i switched to my fairly new iptv service. ive got the game on an american channel on iptv. im new to iptv, ive not had it long, but its literally a clearer, hd kind of picture and more stable than vm cs. its not laggy like some iptv channels ive seen. and its not too bad because although this american channel is showing premier league for an american audience, the channel has english commentators, lee dixon is one of them.

iptv, the future in my opinion......

Back