Freezing problems

I've watched Celtic/Rangers, then WHU/MCFC and MU/Arsenal game, not had a freeze at all in over 6 hours.
Check for dodgy splitters / frayed cables
reboot box and modem/router
restart softcam

I've watched Celtic/Rangers, then WHU/MCFC and MU/Arsenal game, not had a freeze at all in over 6 hours.
Check for dodgy splitters / frayed cables
reboot box and modem/router
restart softcam
1. happening to too may people for it to be signal related, i.e. splitters/frayed cables
2. my zgemma box and also my router are on a digital timer. every day at 6am the timer cuts the power for 1 minute, so powering off devices is a daily occurrence for me.
3. restarting softcam makes no difference for me. it still freezes.

When i go on a manual scan on my box theres 2 signal strength and quality bars at the bottom etc strength is 95 and quality is 85 and never fluctuates from this but as soon as i clear a premium channel the both drop right down to mid 70's ffs really strange because its only starting happening a few days ago when everyone was complaining about glitching etc

I spoke to soon earlier, was near perfect earlier today, was able to watch F1 with just one or two freezes, but late this afternoon its gone t1ts up again.

Anyone getting glitches on a few sky movies channels, my signal is 100 percent and I'm still getting glitches.

Yeah same here and no real pattern to the problems etc only thing i noticed is on the channels that do glitcha the signal strength and quality drop all of a sudden :rolleyes:

signal levels should not drop as not provided by your server,its more a cabling issue,recheck what you fitted in place?

If your level is dropping it could be an outside problem,as long as good cables and splitter is in use and if you have a hub use in modem mode.

tps can have issues and not affect others.
very strong signal,any boosters on?

If your level is dropping it could be an outside problem,as long as good cables and splitter is in use and if you have a hub use in modem mode. No bud my signals levels are ok that's why i don't no why its glitching on certain channels

tps can have issues and not affect others.

Only other thing i aint tried yet is to tether my box to my phone incase its a broadband issue causing it coz ive ran out of ideas now and no matter whos house i take the box to its the same outcome and all of these are on virmin broadband

Only other thing i aint tried yet is to tether my box to my phone incase its a broadband issue causing it coz ive ran out of ideas now and no matter whos house i take the box to its the same outcome and all of these are on virmin broadband

What are the channels your getting the glitching on?

Back