Freezing

Sirius

Hi I’m getting freeze problems again but when I stop and restart my mgcamd it’s ok for a few hours,
Running mgcamd 1.38r1 on infinity is there any settings I can check or change or update, thanks

My provider sent an image of his server and all is well at his end, is there any settings I should be checking it is like the line disconnects and can’t restart when I do it manually it seems to work

quick update not sure if things are back to normal but all well at the moment, see how we go how's it for everyone else ?

Monitoring at min but could not check last night as i got called out to work and been there till 11 this morning ffs :grimacing::grin:

Still an issue? I’m getting the exact same issue last couple of weeks (dunno if it will be the same provider) I’ve got 2 lines in two locations and they both stop at the same time so I’m guessing it’s something that’s caused by the line itself... just strange restarting manually brings it back instantly, wouldn’t be as bad if it just auto connected and just glitched instead of stopping completely. How easy is it to set up Oscam? Possible that would help in this situation anyone?

Still an issue? I’m getting the exact same issue last couple of weeks (dunno if it will be the same provider) I’ve got 2 lines in two locations and they both stop at the same time so I’m guessing it’s something that’s caused by the line itself... just strange restarting manually brings it back instantly, wouldn’t be as bad if it just auto connected and just glitched instead of stopping completely. How easy is it to set up Oscam? Possible that would help in this situation anyone?
If you have two lines it wont stop freezing, the box uses the faatest to respond line, if the first line is always fastest to respond then the second line will never be used so if the first line freezes you will see the freeze.

I've had this issue for weeks now. Switched from Mgcamd to Oscam but it didn't resolve the issue. Anyone managed to find out what's causing it?

Back