Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

Bees has done a very good guide, Even with pictures It will cover most boxes , talking about Ethernet cables connecting is Stupid follow the guide it can't be any easier. Unless you want to be spoon fed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been studying this pages for days, I can't find vars/keys anywhere? I just want to get my mgcamd in, it was a doddle on an f5s, but I'm really struggling with this enigma 2

think the problem is via Filezilla, I'm getting this error message whet trying to establish connection, Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server

hi guys im in a right pickle, got my lines in the box fine, sat side working a treat but the cable side is a nightmare ive tried to follow everything on here and still it doesn't work its not picking up any channels, there is no splitter etc. my area an net id are fine, just banging my head here, please can anyone help????

From reading other posts on cable side you need to split the cable going to your router so 1 cable goes to router and the other goes to your box then use adapter to connect to box

the cable is already split, i pulled it out the tivo box which we never use and bought a connector from maplins that screws into the coaxial cable then just plugs into back of the box.

On the TiVo box do you still get free to air channels on it

In the menu on the TiVo should be your Net id and the settings make sure the are the same on your cable box and scan

yes all enabled

tuner type dvb-c
configuration mode enabled
network id 40970
used service scan type provider
provider to scan virgin media (6952)

Back