Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

There was a bad batch as I had a problem with tuner b on the 2 S it was replaced no problem I could check it was the tuner on the sat but don't know if you can tell on cable side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep in at the top used to have eurovox's and starview years ago so no stranger to cable side but this box is baffling me, done automatic scan as well

If you are not receiving any channels ie BBC or ITV, SD that is because HD are classed as $ channels then your problem is with the tuner. If you were receiving these channels then there's a issue with your line. Everything you have done upto now is right so I would take it back and get a replacement or consider buying a better box.

It won't be the box that you like it will be the software (VIX) this software is available for nearly if not all enigma2 boxes.

Hi folks, just after a wee bit of help with something. Just set up my H1 and followed the guide and all is good, currently just viewing FTA channels which is fine but the FTA HD channels are not working, I've grabbed the VM channels via ABM and the channels are listed ie BBC One HD etc but while I can view the SD channel the HD equivalent just displays a black screen.

Any ideas? TIA

Many thanks for the guide BTW, although I've used Vix on sat setups before this is my first venture into cable.

need some help

Hi

I have gone through the guide and I have got to the part with

In the Auto Bouquet Maker Menu pick Providers Order

Which I can't see in the menu at all, so I went onto the scan, clicked scan and after about 10 seconds says

Timeout for tuner lock

Any ideas?

that may mean scan on cable first or second---- Providers Order was the clue,read the tut again in setting up cable tuner-provider and netid should match.

Been running for a few days now and all is pretty good, one little thing others may or may not have come across though, the odd channel on my epg has mixed up data, for instance if I press up on the remote so I have the channel/bouquet list down the left side of the screen it will show the wrong program data on the odd channel, ie Sky News HD said it was showing Doctor Who, its same one the info bar epg, yet if I press epg on the remote so it brings up the full epg screen then its got the correct program data in there.

Anybody come across this? I'm on VM so have VM bouquet via ABM and epg to refresh daily.

Just as an update, I was incorrect and it does actually show the wrong program data in all epg. Sky News HD and Sky Sports 3 (SD) are the two I've noticed, maybe the epg provider is messed up, don't know.

Back