Help with flashing a h5.2tc please

pabu51

Hi Anyone,I've got to update wooshbuild on a zgeema h5.2tc box can somebody talk me through it cheers pabu.

Hi Anyone,I've got to update wooshbuild on a zgeema h5.2tc box can somebody talk me through it cheers pabu.

You can flash the box but it won't have any softcams or a softcam feed as they don't work.
You can add the softcams yourself manually, or you can edit the opkg.conf file using FTP and this will create the softcam feed but it's not for the faint hearted

Hi ive downloaded basebuild wb7-h5 extracted it on a memory stick put power back on but it doesn't flash any ideas?

Yes delete the files you downloaded because they're outdated and unsupported.
Download todays image for the H5 from oenatv nightly downloads, then add wooshbuild infinity
openATV Nightly Downloads
For some reason , my blue button option on zgemma h2h does not show any online images to flash. Just has the options expand and compress . Also tried unzipping openatv to usb stick to flash but says no readable files found . Any ideas if open atv is having problems just now

Nor sure what that is Graham to be fair pal , I’ve flashed images loads of times previously but now the 2 ways of doing this don’t seem to be working . I haven’t altered anything . The blue button flash online image options don’t show anything and when i unzip a nightly build to my usb stick it’s not recognizing it

Yeah right click it go down to extract press that then rename noforce to force! Got to extract all first then right click on noforce and rename to force

Back