Help with flashing a h5.2tc please

Cheers graham and pablo not sure what was happening before with it but its working now...just a quick one for what ever reason when I flashed the box the softcams where gone. Do i need to reinstall them??
if you have cams there no need but if not there you need them as well mg_cfg and newcamd.list file

if you have cams there no need but if not there you need them as well mg_cfg and newcamd.list file
But where are the cams you start like mgcamd and ccam and oscam for example??? I don't remember ever having to download them

press blue button think it the one on right quickly as long put you in other menu should be 2nd one down then open softcam pannal move till you get magd-1.38r1

Press Menu>Plugins>press ok on 'all4one'
• Press the green button and add username

• Press the green button to save – it will run an autoscript (if you get an error message just ignore and press ok)
• Press the Yellow button and enter your password
• Press green button to save
• You should be looking at the plugin and it will show your username and password you entered – double check them
• Press the blue button to add iptv
• Wait for the IPTV to be installed and set up
• Once you see the ‘Execution finished!’ message exit back to the blank/bbc screen
• Press Menu>Press ok on Plugins>Press ok on Epg-importer>Press the blue button
• Go down to and press ok on ALL the ‘IPTV’ a green tick should appear
• Press Green to Save
• On this screen ensure the ‘Import EPG on Boot’ is set to ‘always’ - Press green to Save
• Press the Yellow button to manually import the EPG and press Yes to the next message
• Exit back to the blank/BBC screen and press the up-arrow button. Press blue button for favourites and select your desired category and then channel.will be at the bottom of your virgin categories
Thats for iptv mate you download the plugin by green for plugins green to download plugins then extensions its in there then follow what your provider sent you

Thats for iptv mate you download the plugin by green for plugins green to download plugins then extensions its in there then follow what your provider sent you
sorry m8 i dont have iptv but do have same set up as warhammer and that how i do it dont know if right or wrong but works for me we are all trying to help each other let keep the good work up

sorry m8 i dont have iptv but do have same set up as warhammer and that how i do it dont know if right or wrong but works for me we are all trying to help each other let keep the good work up
It was for that pabu mate not you lol

Back