Help with flashing a h5.2tc please

Still in beta 6.3 so not stable lol! I’ve had no issues so hasn’t been a problem for me just done regular software updates
I’m not hold at
Copy that command line through webif telnet or putty

wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh
It will do the lot make sure got line details saved
im trying this now mate its asking me for a password after I paste the script in putty

Hi Graham,my line provider has sent me a username and password is that to load the line I think it's not?

Hi Graham,my line provider has sent me a username and password is that to load the line I think it's not?
Press Menu>Plugins>press ok on 'all4one'
• Press the green button and add username

• Press the green button to save – it will run an autoscript (if you get an error message just ignore and press ok)
• Press the Yellow button and enter your password
• Press green button to save
• You should be looking at the plugin and it will show your username and password you entered – double check them
• Press the blue button to add iptv
• Wait for the IPTV to be installed and set up
• Once you see the ‘Execution finished!’ message exit back to the blank/bbc screen
• Press Menu>Press ok on Plugins>Press ok on Epg-importer>Press the blue button
• Go down to and press ok on ALL the ‘IPTV’ a green tick should appear
• Press Green to Save
• On this screen ensure the ‘Import EPG on Boot’ is set to ‘always’ - Press green to Save
• Press the Yellow button to manually import the EPG and press Yes to the next message
• Exit back to the blank/BBC screen and press the up-arrow button. Press blue button for favourites and select your desired category and then channel.will be at the bottom of your virgin categories

[QUOTE="pabu51, post: 956143, member:
Hi Graham I've got my line information hes told me to put it on a USB I think then import it is that right.

Back