Help with flashing a h5.2tc please

You are using rear USB to flash your box you have got the right image of open atv for your box you have done a low level format of fat32 put the whole zgemma file into usb and use rear USB port and should flash or put the zip file onto usb and put into box and try flashing from online but select local and it will detect it that way

D39C35CF-F44D-421D-B9A4-23CC90E5DCFD.jpeg That local option doesn’t show anymore .. also when I try to flash the box with usb atv Image it’s not flashing :-/

Hi anyone,
I have flashed 6.2 on a h5.2tc,want to put wooshbuild on now I've downloaded basebuild wb7 and unzipped it and put it on a stick .so now if I put it in the back of the box will wooshbuild start loading ?

Theres no basebuild has mentioned you need either 6.2 or 6.3 openatv then if you go to general satellite discussions there is a guide called infinity for all E2enigma boxes follow that guide you will get infinity on your box

Hi Graham,
I'm in menu on box now I'm in openwebif configuration is that where you download wooshbuild?

Hi anyone,
I have flashed 6.2 on a h5.2tc,want to put wooshbuild on now I've downloaded basebuild wb7 and unzipped it and put it on a stick .so now if I put it in the back of the box will wooshbuild start loading ?
no your putting fresh clean image on the you must put wooshbuild http in then it will do the rest load everything

Hi Graham,
I'm in menu on box now I'm in openwebif configuration is that where you download wooshbuild?
no, openwebif is on the laptop, it's the online interface of your box, you are looking at the menus in the zgemma on TV.

on your remote, press menu>information>network
in there is an ip address of the box, 192.168 blah blah, write it down
on your computer, open a new browser and type that ip addresss in the address bar at the very top. and click enter
this is the interface for your box, on the pc, you can flash it from there by clicking on the 'Terminal' and
following infinity installation instructions above

Back