IPTV vs Motorised

Sounds like I’ll be well sorted then. And even if I can’t find anything besides the sports at least there’ll be some different adverts. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
helps your edukashun too
Ive already learnt the Spanish for LIVE and REPLAY :(y):

well,
Ive said before,
a decent IPTV sub will cost you more than that dish set-up @Janso is considering
and you have to hope your isp doesnt block it

Ye seems to be problem with IPTV the blocking. Saying that you could get VPN mainly and bypass block. But too much hassle.

Thing with motorised is might be cheaper in terms of setup and sub etc but if you cant install yourself then gets more expensive.

Very technical and complex imo.

You can install it yourself. It’s not immediately straight forward but you can do it. There’s a few good guides out there online and the people here are very knowledgeable.

Ye seems to be problem with IPTV the blocking. Saying that you could get VPN mainly and bypass block. But too much hassle.

Thing with motorised is might be cheaper in terms of setup and sub etc but if you cant install yourself then gets more expensive.

Very technical and complex imo.
and £100+ for a half decent VPN router that may, or may not work.?
or your server simply overselling so still glitches.?
or your server getting blocked which no VPN can cure.?
you pays your money, you takes your chance
personally for me, im happy with HD quality from a foreign sat rather than analogue quality that disappears randomly

Ye but if I am being honest mate I dont think I can. I cant take much stress as it is and know trying to install a motorised dish would put me over the edge lol.

Really tempted to get it in the future but too much hassle setting it up, installing it and getting it right and not sure I could handle that.

and £100+ for a half decent VPN router that may, or may not work.?
or your server simply overselling so still glitches.?
or your server getting blocked which no VPN can cure.?
you pays your money, you takes your chance
personally for me, im happy with HD quality from a foreign sat rather than analogue quality that disappears randomly

I get it mate, IPTV more likely to fail due to blocks, freezing etc.

They say you get HD quality through IPTV. Never checked one so cant comment but I assume not proper HD quality like sat or cable.

I get it mate, IPTV more likely to fail due to blocks, freezing etc.

They say you get HD quality through IPTV. Never checked one so cant comment but I assume not proper HD quality like sat or cable.
any that I have seen at friends houses are more that juttery analogue, YMMV
that put me off straight away

Where you take a free test for IPTV is it safe to install a script, use a plugin, give mac address depending on device and platform used for IPTV?

Just worried about being hacked as never setup IPTV before.

Where you take a free test for IPTV is it safe to install a script, use a plugin, give mac address depending on device and platform used for IPTV?

Just worried about being hacked as never setup IPTV before.

best ask in the IPTV section bud, :)

Interested in this also as IPTV trials were crap for me...

Is it possible to get good reception of sports in English, decent movies with a standard minidish, all HD either via motorising it or adding lnbs? Located north yorks.

Also, how about EPG? Obviously on the older Sly subs we used plugins to add bouquets and organise everything to a meaningful set of channels, I.e. Is it possible to exclude channels without English audio/possible to get English EPG data?

Any official Sly programmes available anywhere, such as Atlantic shows?

Cheers!

Interested in this also as IPTV trials were crap for me...

Is it possible to get good reception of sports in English, decent movies with a standard minidish, all HD either via motorising it or adding lnbs? Located north yorks.

Also, how about EPG? Obviously on the older Sly subs we used plugins to add bouquets and organise everything to a meaningful set of channels, I.e. Is it possible to exclude channels without English audio/possible to get English EPG data?

Any official Sly programmes available anywhere, such as Atlantic shows?

Cheers!

from my experience,
you wont get a lot of football with english audio
on a minidish it is possible to get 19 [alongside 38e S*Y ] and Eurosport 1 & 2 HD are on 19 with English Audio, [ this is NOT the same as British Eurosport ]
lots of EPL on 19 also, with Spanish audio
lots of English audio movies also
you will NOT get the 'normal' UK sky channels anywhere with English audio unless you have a legit sub with S*y on 28e , except on vermin.
but, there are a lot of worthwhile channels on 19e,
I have a 65cm [zone 2 ] dish just north of Manchester with 13e 19e and 28e on it, I probably watch 19e more than anything else
I dont think motorising a standard minidish would be of much benefit tbh

a few people on here have this set-up and it seems to be good value for money
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-Moto...263521&hash=item339dcc183f:g:ZM4AAOSw8HBZEakL

I've thought about it myself for the motor to put on my 1m dish, and swap the 80cm dish for my fixed 65cm one,,,,,,,,,

The naughties on 13E are a lot better than what you got on sky too. [emoji23]

Back