IS the starview server down again in Belfast

Please don't all start asking for PM's to be sent about above comments,

If and when info is sent to admin here it will be checked out and info posted for all to see.

Please don't all start asking for PM's to be sent about above comments,

If and when info is sent to admin here it will be checked out and info posted for all to see.
Being new to this im not so clued up on what is ment by the admin side but my message was for myley not you it came across like he had info to share but didnt want to put it on here thats why me and the previous reader asked for a pm and would appriciate not being told by someone eles not to ask for pm

If you care to look at who the other Poster is you will see he is admin, the reason he asked for it is because he will check it out and verify that it is not just another rumor.

and I asked for everyone not to start posting looking for PM's as we as Moderators have enough crap to sift through on any given day,

so members can get and find the right info they are looking for and that they don't have to sift through pointless posts to get that info.

Hi guys,
It's been down for 2 days now in Kent too (Dover). I read elsewhere that the servers are awaiting exchange parts from China and due to the Chinese new year there has been delays, Not sure how true rumours are, just thought I pass on the message.
Take care all

No I haven't received any proof, probably just scaremongering. If I hear anything I will put a notice up.

Just to add that I have been informed they are waiting for parts and will get back online ASAP, no time-frame is available at this time.
from lincsat

Being new to this im not so clued up on what is ment by the admin side but my message was for myley not you it came across like he had info to share but didnt want to put it on here thats why me and the previous reader asked for a pm and would appriciate not being told by someone eles not to ask for pm

AS you said your a new member so maybe you should respect the forum and at least read the post and who they are from. If Myley had info to share then he would have put it in the post which is why he said won't say here but i can get you some info so as admin you can verify it so he will send needed info to our Admin who will verify and HE will pass on any info.
please dont question our mods, or tell them what to do- if you do its the quickest way to upset everyone on here!

To everyone else when there is new/updates on whats going on it will be on this forum whether its good or bad news! so sit back and be a little patient!
you pay your money and have to take the consequences if it goes belly up!

Last edited:
hi all shame about the server going down i hope its not a the raid thing (any news on that by the way? or rumour?) hope its sorted soon its amazing how much you miss it hahaha.

please read the posts above, the lovely admin of the site said if anything happens then he will let us all know

and for the new members, can you please not get too hasty with us on here, its the admin site, he is looking after his world and the people that are inside it.

remember to stay friendly and build up a reputation here ( a good one )

techkings is like a second family here, they bend over backwards to help you, and i mean literally backwards, the numerous times they have assisted me with my problems.

so please all keep the tension here peaceful.

sorry if i sounded hasty dont mean to be, i know admin help alot on here as i read on here alot for problem solving and i thank any who help with problems in the tech world.

454.jpg

lol

Back