Jailed for IPTV

What happens when you sell on social media and as for charging him for watching IPTV aswell is just making him be the scape goat to try warn people off IPTV.
Interesting how they mention vpn usage possibly vpn companies targeted next!!!!

What happens when you sell on social media and as for charging him for watching IPTV aswell is just making him be the scape goat to try warn people off IPTV.
Interesting how they mention vpn usage possibly vpn companies targeted next!!!!
I doubt it even government organisations use VPNs not to mention business. The government can't tell on one hand to have good internet security to stop identity theft, than ban VPNs

I doubt it even government organisations use VPNs not to mention business. The government can't tell on one hand to have good internet security to stop identity theft, than ban VPNs
EPL and paramount Warner bros ect won’t try ban them they will get a court order which would be granted to see the logs.
All these so called vpn companies that say they don’t keep logs they do so it can be done just a matter of time.
CF will be targeted soon aswell there going to keep upping their antics to try and stop it but will also probably fail on other hand lol

Probably had it coming especially if your advertising all over the place then your bound to get done over.

Threats of watching IPTV..right. They should go after millions who illegally stream then :LOL: :LOL:

Can see them trying to disrupt VPNs again. But trying to completely stop VPN companies ye not gona happen especially majority of people, businesses etc who use it for legal purposes.

I think alot of the logs are kept in countries with a protected jurisdiction. Unlike the IPTV they are running a legitimate business and have very deep pockets.

If they set the example by jailing people, you'd be surprised how many would bottle it. (Even a few weeks in a DCAT prison lol)

Streamers and downloaders never been prosecuted as far as I am aware.

They have been after the brains of the operations when it comes to piracy for years.

Last edited:
Streamers and downloaders never been prosecuted as far as I am aware.

They have been after the brains of the operations when it comes to piracy got years.
I think they gave him 4 additional months for watching his own service lol (probably the first to get time for watching?)

It doesn't work going after the server's/ provider's. The rewards outweigh the consequences. :)

I think they gave him 4 additional months for watching his own service lol (probably the first to get time for watching?)

It doesn't work going after the server's/ provider's. The rewards outweigh the consequences. :)

True.

No matter how hard the authorities try they cant stop IPTV. It's become a juggarnaught now.

Would go as far as saying piracy full stop can't be stopped. It's been around forever it seems.

Proud of being a pirate 😂 😂

It’s weird how they only gave him 4 months then another 12 months.
They was a couple of guys a few year back that got 15 years each assets seized was selling fully loaded boxes to pubs ect plus law suits like the owner of v###r he’s got multi million pound law suits so has his mum 😂😂😂
True.

No matter how hard the authorities try they cant stop IPTV. It's become a juggarnaught now.

Would go as far as saying piracy full stop can't be stopped. It's been around forever it seems.

Proud of being a pirate 😂 😂
they will keep trying and trying but all these that say there proud ect of doing what they do 99% of them will be crying like b@tches if they ever got caught and have to look at 4 walls in a 4x2 cell 23hr lockup😉😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

They was a couple of guys a few year back that got 15 years each assets seized was selling fully loaded boxes to pubs ect plus law suits like the owner of v###r he’s got multi million pound law suits so has his mum 😂😂😂

they will keep trying and trying but all these that say there proud ect of doing what they do 99% of them will be crying like b@tches if they ever got caught and have to look at 4 walls in a 4x2 cell 23hr lockup😉😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
Selling fully loaded to a pub would get you hammared. Pubs pay at least £1000 per month for sly

You could reduce it considerably by having stiffer repercussions, but you'll never stop it.
Some people thrive on the risk (the higher, the better lol)
And you'll always have Joker's who think they're too clever to get caught. :)

Ye yourself and everyone including me always taking a risk when comes to piracy.

If they catch you and come after you so be it but crying like biatches not all I would say. Some would just face it and accept it .

What chances of end users when comes to piracy being caught very slim I would say compared to those who actually run things.

These scum obviously have so much time on their hands to make pirates their main priority while rapist's, murderers, terrorists, nonces etc are out there in society.

Last edited:
Ye yourself and everyone including me always taking a risk when comes to piracy.

If they catch you and come after you so be it but crying like biatches not all I would say. Some would just face it and accept it .

What chances of end users when comes to piracy being caught very slim I would say compared to those who actually run things.

These scum obviously have so much time on their hands to make pirates their main priority while rapist's, murderers, terrorists, nonces etc are out there in society.
Defiantly bud he will be out after 8 months and probably do other 8 on tag and license lmfao

Back